//4//

I woke up to the sound my phone ringing. I walked over to the dresser where my clothes were because that's were I had placed it that night.

"Hello" I said

"Hey it's Fallin do you need me to pick you up"

"Um yea that would be great since you ditched me" I smiled

"I'm sorry I just couldn't be there and kinda wanted to be alone" she said nervously.

"It's fine can you pick me up around 12" I asked hearing soft mumbles on the other side of the phone.

"Fallin who is there" I asked walking around Calum's room trying to be quiet as possible.

"Um no one I was just talking to Chole" Chole was her dog.

"Ok, well can you pick me up at 12"

"Yea that's fine" she said quickly ending.

It was 11 so I still had a hour. "Come back to bed and cuddle" Calum said
reaching for me. " I climbed in bed and fell back asleep in Calum's arms.

I woke up once again to see Calum walking downstairs to open the door that had just been knocked on.

"Hey Fallin" he said I immediately got up and changed fast. "Hey I am her to pick up Kaitlyn." "Ok let me go wake her up"

I heard Calum walking up stairs not knowing I was already awake. I was tying my laces when he came in. "Oh your awake" he said. I nodded and stood up slipping my phone in the back of my jeans from last night.

"Well Fallin is here to pick you up" he said moving out of the doorframe to let me out. "Thanks for letting me stay last night" I said turning around. "No problem and by the way I put my number in your phone while you were asleep" he sad and winked.

I smiled and made my way downstairs to Fallin. "You ready" you ready she asked me swinging her keys around her finger. I nodded and we walked out to her car.

She had the radio on low on the way home so it wasn't awkward silence.
We arrived to my house and she waved me goodbye as I unlocked the door and headed to my room.