//6//

After getting into a fight with Fallin I just decided to go to sleep because there was nothing better to do even though it was only like 9:00pm.

I woke up around 8 because I went to bed so early and decided to get ready for me and Calum's "Date".

I showered and around that time it was 9. Damn I take long showers. I got dressed, put some light makeup on, and did my hair.

Now it was 10:30 and Calum would be here in 30 minutes. There was a knock on my door about 20 minutes later.

I was super nervous but excited at the same time. I walked well ran downstairs and opened the door for Calum.

"Hey" he said hugging me. "Hey come in" I said pulling away from the hug and moving out of the way to let him in.

"So I know I'm a little early but I couldn't wait to take you where are date is at" he said with a huge smile on his face.

"Ooo where is it" I said getting more excited and less nervous. "No no no that's a surprise" he said taking my hand and pulling me out to his car.

After about a 30 minute drive we finally arrived to our destination witch was the CARNIVAL. I turned to Calum after he parked his car and smiled. "Fallin said you loved carnivals" he said unbuckling his seat belt. "That I do now let's go" I said jumping out of the car and walking over to where the line was to get in.

This is gonna be a fun date.