Makeing unexpected friends

Noella's POV ( still in the past )

I woke up at 7 and I was the only one up so I left a note for my mom saying I went on a ride. I placed it on her desk and went downstairs to the stalls I hopped on Rose, my horse that is white with grey spots on her back, and went to the trail that I made for my horses. Horses I know I have more then one horse. I have exactly three horses. I have Alexei my chestnut brown and white spotted horse and Basel my black and brown horse. Also of course Rose. There is four more horses in the family my parents and the twins horses. Pepper and lime are the twins horses and they treat them like a bad shade of lip stick, horrible. There not my horses but they are my horses babys. There mom and dad are Basel ,the dad, and Rose, the mom. I was almost a mile away from the castle when I heard hooves coming closer I looked around and saw nothing. I looked back in front of me and jumped a little when I saw two boys on horses. They looked surprised to see me as well. One of them had dark brown hair and chocolate eyes. The other had sandy blond hair and crystal blue eyes. They looked like they could be brothers. A few seconds later a girl with blond hair and blue eyes the same as the boys hair and eyes.

Rebekah's POV

Niklaus and Elijah went ahead of me to try to be funny and it was not ( pretend the originals were born at this time and its before they were turned ). I finally caught up with them and I started to say something but was cut off by a beautiful girl on her horse in front of us. My brothers were making heart eyes at her and she looked a little kreeped out by them. I made them change there expression when I said something.

Noella's POV

The girl started to say something but paused when she saw me. The two boys were looking at me weirdly but they stopped when the girl said something" Do you know were the castle is". I changed my weird face to a smile when she said that." I do actually it is about a mile that way" I said pointing the way I came. She smiled back and said her name was Rebekah and the boy with the brown hair is Elijah and the blonde's name Niklaus. I started riding back to the castle with them. We were talking in the front while the boys were talking behind us. When the castle came into view I said I had to go because I didn't want them to know I was a princess. I went back into the woods and took a shortcut to the back of the stables. I put Rose away and then went to the bathroom to take a bath. After I was clean I got dressed in the same close because they were still super clean. I heard my mother call my name saying to get ready for the guests we were having over for dinner. I told her I was ready and she said OK so I went to redo the makeup I had on. It was 5 and we have dinner at 6 so I decided to read my favorite book, Ella Enchanted( this is actually my favorite book). I was about halfway done when I saw it was almost 6 and I have to be done there early so I set my book down and headed twords the stairs. About halfway down I saw a familier girl with blonde hair. I saw her and to boys talking to my mom and then I knew where I saw them from.

______________________________________________

Hello beautiful people I'm going to be doing one or two more chapters in the past then I'll go to the present. I will still have flashbacks but the present is coming and please comment and vote.