Noella's Past

Noella's P.O.V ( Year 852 )

   I woke up to the sound of my sisters snoring. Mary, Leah, and I share a room, well more like its there room and I have to sleep on the floor. I'm like Cinderella and there the evil step sisters. And instead of an evil step mother, I have a evil step father. There the princesses and they get everything. So that makes the king and queen there parents. I'm also a princess but the king is not my father. My mother the queen told me that my father died in a fire when I was just a baby. At that time my mom wasn't the queen she was a princess. When my mom married the prince, the king, they united both kingdoms into one. Now that they are the king and queen me and  my sisters are the princesses and I'm a year older then them so I'm going to be the queen next, but because there are three princesses there will be three kingdoms not just one. Mary is going to be the queen of Aristaeus. Leah will be the queen of Glaucus. And I'm going to be the queen of Eileithyia. 

   I finally got out of bed, well more like I got up from the floor. I went to the storage closet, the one I made into a bathroom. I washed my face and put some lip stick and mascara on, and put on a dark green dress. I then went down stairs. My coronation is in two days and right now I'm getting fitted for my dress (http://www.polyvore.com/wattpad_shape_shifters/set?id=206317228 ). It's a dark dark blue dress with gold details, also gold heels, silver and gold jewelry, and gold makeup. My hair will be in a bun with a braid down the middle. After my fitting I had to go out to the garden to pick some berries for dessert.

    I was on my way to the garden when I heard a sound come from the horse stall. I looked around and saw nothing so I keep on walking until I heard it again. I went over to the horse stall slowly and when I got there I saw nothing. I started to walk to the garden once again, but I saw something move and I went to the stall again. When I got there I heard it again and saw it was just a mouse, but I think it was bigger than a normal mouse. I stopped thinking about it and went to the garden. When I got there I picked all I could find. I had found 27 strawberries, 19 blackberries, and 34 blueberries. 

   I went back to the house and went straight to the kitchen. I got there and saw Rosa, one of our staff and my best friend, doing the dishes. I went up to her and helped her with the dishes." hey" she said while drying off a plate." so how have you been" " good besides cleaning and granting ever wish of the twin witches". That's what we call the twins, some times we call them the twitches so other people don't know what were talking about but we were alone. I helped with the dishes and then went to my moms room to say the berries were downstairs in the kitchen and that Rosa is washing and cutting them up for the fruit salad. I went to the door of mothers room but it was slightly open and she could hear her talking to a strange man about her. She waited till they were done talking and then she went in to find her mother folding clothes and putting them in drawers. I saw she had tears on her cheeks so I decided to go on a horse ride.

______________________________________________

Hello this is my second book ever well its my first book sense I may be deleting the other one but please comment and vote if you like the first chapter. I'm planing on updating every Tuesday and when that is going well I will update on Tuesday and Thursday. I don't know if I will be able to update a lot because school starts in 4 days and its sixth grade and im also nervous. Well anyway please comment and vote if you like it.