The present

I was on my way to school when i saw a familiar brown haired boy walking towards the school. I finally realized who it was and when I did I crushed the gas pedal flying down the road to the school. When I got to the school I quickly grabbed my bag and closed my car door. I ran all the way into the school and up to my locker. I saw a excited blonde coming my way, I sighed. When she was about halfway to me I grabbed the stuff I would need for class and walked as fast as I could to my class. I am not in the mood to talk to her or anyone for that matter. Elena tried to call me three times and Bonnie called six times, emailed me nine times, and Caroline left about a hundred voice messages. When I got to class about half of the class was already there. I looked around for a seat and the only seats left were next to Elena and Bonnie. I picked to sit next to Bonnie because I have a feeling she likes me better. The teacher came in and started talking.

" Class we have a new student in our class so everyone make him feel welcome" The teacher said then the door opened and he came in. Stefan Salvatore. The teacher continued
" Take a seat anywhere and lets get started" Stefan looked around for a seat and finally found one, across from Elena. He sat down and looked around. Once he was looking in my direction I hid my face praying that he wouldn't notice me. But, of course he did, I could sense it. I looked at him and he looked confused, I mean he thought I was dead.
After class was over I rushed out and ran to the locker rooms. I put my hair in a pony and changed into my cheer-leading outfit and headed to the field. Once I got there I only saw a couple of people and Caroline wasn't one of them. She's the co-captain so we can't start without her. I'm the other captain, she was the head cheerleader but then we became co-captains. Finally Caroline and the girls showed up. We practiced a few hundred times until about half of the squad was passed out and the rest were puking, even Caroline, she is never sick. I was the only one still good but, that's probably because I'm a hybrid. No not like Klaus, I'm totally different. I'm not exactly a hybrid, I'm a dtapir.

At the grill
Me and Bonnie walked into the grill and sat at the bar. I ordered a beer Bonnie got a coke. Stefan and Elena plus a familiar Raven haired guy walked in. I dragged Bonnie and gestured for Elena to come to the girls bathroom. Elena got the message and met us in the restroom.

" Who is that" I said trying to see if she knew.
" Damon, Stefan's brother, why" crap.
" Looks familiar" I said half lying
" I've never seen him" after Bonnie said that Elena left.
" Get me out of here" I whined
" wh-" I glared at her and she shut up.

We walked out of the restroom and I did a spell that made me invisible to mortal people and half visible to the supernatural. Bonnie ditched me and I made my way to the door. I got past Damon but when I pasted Stefan, he grabbed my arm. I lost control and the spell ended. Damon still hadn't noticed I was here. Honestly I didn't want to see him.

" Hello"
" Hello Stefan" once Damon heard my voice he turned around and looked like he was about to di-, come back to life.
" Noella"
" Hello Mr Salvatore"

I was attacked by someone with blonde curly hair and I really was not in the mood. I imagined Damon's face, probably still shocked, but Stefan was laughing like an idiot. Caroline finally put me down and I could breath.

" There you are, after cheerleading practice I thought you ditched me"
" Sorry caroline, I totally forgot we were supose to go to the mall"
" no worries your here now"
" Carol-" She dragged me off somewhere.