Katherine 1864

Katherine's POV
I arrived at the Salvatore house a week ago. My plan for Stefan, Damon, and me is working perfectly. The founders party is tonight and we are having the reign family over. I heard they have two girls that are twins. They also said something about another girl but they made it sound like she was there maid.

No ones POV
A carriage pulled up in front of the salvatore house. A man and woman got out followed by two girls that were identical and another one that was not as fancy as the others. She wore a blue dress with pink flowers on it and white down the middle.

 She wore a blue dress with pink flowers on it and white down the middle

Her sisters wore gold dresses

Her sisters wore gold dresses. One with bows and one with lace. They walked up the stairs and was greeted by the Salvatore's.

Noella's POV
" Hello Mrs. And Mr. Reign, Leah, Amara, and.... Um hello who are you?"
" Hello I'm Ella and you are?" I said.
" oh, sorry so rude of me I'm Damon, Damon Salvatore and this is my brother Stefan and this is Katherine Pierce."
" Hello lovely to meet--" I said as Leah cut me off
" so, can we come in" she said as her and Amara looked at the Salvatore brothers all dreamily. They both nodded their head and walked inside with the girls following. I looked at Katherine and she was looking at me. We both smiled then she came to walk in the back with me. Once we were inside they showed us our room's and told us dinner would be done soon. Sense the party was tomorrow we would be spending the night there. After dinner I went outside to look around when I saw Katherine talking to someone. I hid and I overheard there conversation.
" My plan is working perfectly, me, Damon and Stefan will have a perfect life together"
" What about the reign family"
" There nothing, but maybe that maid girl"
" why her'
" I don't know, something about her, i like her."

Damon came out of nowhere and told me dinner was ready.

______________________________________________

I decided to end it there and go to the present. After a few more chapters I will go back to 1864 and continue with the party.