Surprise Arrival

Anne

My child had been born, yet here I was still in labor. I was being gifted with the chance to deliver the king twins. The thing most women feared, for most did not make it out alive. I refuse to be one of those though, and I refuse to be one of those women who die before meeting their children. I don't even know the first child's gender, and no one was going to tell me until after I was done delivering this one so that is what I was going to do. Mary, my sister, grabbed my hand and took a sit next to me, wiping my sweat.

It's time to push for a final time, I know you are tired, but the head is crowning and it is another child the image of the King mother hair.

I nodded my head in agreement at her words. With all my might I began to push the child out, a push for England, A push for my marriage, a push for Elizabeth's future, a push for for my future, and a push for luck to earn Henry's love back. I felt the infant move from my womb to the open world. I heard the cries off both babes and then nothing. Darkness.

Your Majesty! Sister! ANNE!!

Henry POV

Two days. Two entire days since Anne has not waken up, the physician says she'll be dead by the end of the week. I haven't grace the twins, I can not face the two babies that have caused so much pain around me. I can still hear Mary's painful cry for her sister, after Anne blacked out. Elizabeth's reaction to her mother stone appearance was worse. She refused to speak, eat, or sleep on the first day. She worked down to refusal movement now.

Would you like me to send for Jane. Charles offered. You would offer me the comfort of my mistress, while my wife, THE QUEEN, is dying! Get out!

He took that as his leave. I do not know why I am so sad, maybe because deep down I still care for Anne, but I love Jane,don't I? It does not matter, I am so cold as to lay with Jane while Anne in the chambers right across from mine suffering. I could hear the herald as the Elizabeth, my jewel, made her way to her mother's chambers. She refuses to speak to me, so knows about Jane, thanks to George and his need to spoil my daughter with what ever knowledge she wishes to know. That and the fact that when testes Elizabeth is known to share both her mother's and mine temper. Boleyn- Tudor temper in a royal toddler is not something anyone would like to come up-

PAPA! SHE IS AWAKE! MAMA IS AWAKE!

I ran across the hallways, shoving attend of my wife and daughter out of my way. There she was barely sitting up, but awake. WHERE ARE MY CHILDREN? I smiled. Even after she almost died, our children are still her first priority.

Do not worry Anne, our princes are safe with their wet nurse.

Boys? As in more than one?

Yes, Anne you have fulfilled your promise to me and to England. Your job as my queen is fulfilled, you have gifted me with a Prince of Wales and a Duke of York.