Rekindling

2 Days Later...

 I awoke alone in bed. Henry left a note explaining his early rise with a white rose at my bedside. This had become the normal routine for the past three and half days. We hadn't spoken of  our newly rekindled relationship, nor would we. it was within either of us to address our new found love for each other. It was as if my mind had completely forgiven him of his affair with Jane Seymour. 

  All that mattered was that my husband was once again all mine. I knew it wouldn't last so I planned to enjoy it for as long as possible. My ladies helped me prepare for the day. I decided to where a simple, elegant purple gown and my purple jewel tiara. A servant arrived with my morning meal and then it was off to the garden to meet with the Spanish Ambassador.

I was in an usual, good mood and I felt like sharing my happiness. With my reconciliation with Henry I planned to reconcile the entire royal family, beginning with the most estranged one of us. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello Ambassador I'm sure you're wondering why I wish to speak to you. I have recently been in a good mood and I wish to spread that feeling to Lady Mary. I will reconcile her with her father if only she comes to signs the oath. That is still her father's terms. If she will do so she will be reinstated into the line of succession, given her own household and allowance." I said. He looked unconvinced, "And what do you get out of it, Your Majesty." 

"I get the happiness from watching my stepdaughter and her father being reconciled. Henry deserves to have all of his children here at court. I plan to have a celebration in honor of the royal family being secure and it would be great to have the entire family together." I answered. He nodded. "I shall speak to the Lady Mary and see what I  can do." He bowed and left my presence. 

Henry and I met later that night for dinner and spent the rest of the night in bed planning the feast and visits of the children. "I wish for this be perfect Henry. I want everyone to be happy and together if not then I will be unhappy." I declared. "Are you the most happy right now?" Henry wondered. I smiled and kissed his lips. "Our love have been rekindled, our children are safe. Yes I am the most happy."

(A/N: Hey if you are enjoying this Tudors story please check out my new story , "The Protege")