First Day

A/N: this isn't a gender-bender btw (just a reminder)

Also, Hyeri Kim is Tzuyu's undercover name for the operation :)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Tzuyu's POV

I walked into my new wardrobe and couldn't feel more surprised. The racks were filled with suits and shirts of every colour. The ties were neatly stacked in a draw with cufflinks in the drawer below and socks in the last one. Shoes of every kind were placed at the bottom of the wardrobe and a glass panel contained a variety of latest watches. I'm still not used to the look. I liked my black hoodie and jeans because they were casual and super easy to wear. This is a huge step in another direction. Choosing what to wear was another mission with so many choices. I just grabbed a sky blue silk shirt and a grey lined suit with a matching white tie. How do business people get ready? I quickly styled my hair to make it look somewhat presentable and headed out to Jinwoo, who was waiting patiently by my new car. Everything feels so extraordinary I don't know when I'll feel used to it.

I walked into my new company and it seems like no one knew who I was. A silver haired girl who seemed so familiar bumped into me and asked me to apologise. She looked up at me and I recognised her in an instant. Sana Minatozaki. First crush. First one-sided love. First time I risked my life for someone. I'm sure if she changed, I would still be able to recognise her anyway. It's in the way she walks, talks and anything else about her. She hadn't changed much since I last saw her and it made sense that she didn't recognise me. I had changed my style since we had last seen each other. I no longer wore girly clothes and I slightly shortened my hair because it got in the way of my training. I changed the colour too so my hair had green streaks in it. I didn't want anyone to recognise me when I came back to Korea so I changed my entire style.

I was trying to move past her when she grabbed my suit sleeve and asked me to apologise once again, making me drop coffee on my suit. Jinwoo attempted to argue on my behalf but I stopped him from doing so. I didn't want to come off as a rude and pretentious person at all. I wanted to gain the respect of my employees and attempt to challenge the current preconceptions they have about what a CEO is really like. And also, letting Sana go was part of a great idea for me. It was going to be interesting when she realises I'm the new CEO.

"My apologies. I didn't mean to bump into you." I said before walking off, silently chanting to myself to relax.

Sana seemed like she wanted to say something but I walked away too fast for her to respond. I informed the company secretary who I was and she immediately stood up. It was nice to see that my position came with some respect and recognition at least. She was headed to inform the workers of my arrival but I prevented her.

"When I get to my office and settle in, I'll inform you and you can then announce a team meeting. You can't let anyone know I'm here yet." I suggested.

She gladly agreed and I headed towards my office. No one even realised I entered and I was shocked. Does anyone walk in the building whenever they want or were they simply busy and not paying attention to their surroundings? I shrugged off my suit coat to wipe off the coffee dropped early, knowing well that it was going to stain, but I tried anyway because I felt awfyul. I walked around my room and familiarised myself with my environment and organised my table, seating myself for a little while and browsing through the computer and other files. I figured out the roles of some of the workers and found out that Sana was involved with the money related business of the company. That's important information for me because I'll need reports of the money being exchanged in the company and will be start to figuring out the case of the missing money. I realised it had already been an hour doing the work so it was time to call the company secretary and announce the team meeting.

I called over Jinwoo and discussed what I was meant to talk about in the meeting. He just went over what he had already taught me before we arrived at the building and also tried to calm me down, saying I would do better if I was.

Needless to say, I've never felt so nervous in my life.

I wore my coat once again and walked out to the meeting room.

I took a deep breath and entered. Twenty faces immediately looked up at me and stood up. The attention still shocked me a little but I gathered my nerves and tried to find Sana amongst the employees.

Aha! Her mouth was hanging open and her cheeks were tomato red. I'm really curious about what would be going on in her head right now. Her fellow co-worker nudged her in the ribs and she attempted to calm herself. I smirked at her response and told everyone to seat themselves.

"Good morning everyone! My name is Hyeri Kim and I will be your new CEO! Shall we get started?" I announced.