You For You

Jack's POV

It had been probably a month into our little endeavor. And I don't see how much better it can get. I get to go out with the most beautiful woman in New York. Her brother doesn't hate me that bad. Only when I whistle on certain mornings:

I got up to go make some coffee. I untangled Bea from me, covering her naked body with a sheet. God she was so beautiful. I pulled a piece of hair behind her ear and go out into the kitchen. I whistled to myself while making coffee.

"I see you had a good night." Merritt joked. He was always bothering Bea and I about our "adventures" and to be honest, he was my bro so I told him things.

"Yeah. Sure did." I smiled to myself thinking about the evening before.

"Well you better knock it off because Danny and Henley are coming over right now. So tell your girlfriend to put some clothes on." Merritt said.

Needless to say, I didn't knock it off. And Danny punched me in the stomach for putting the image of me; quote on quote; "screwing his sister."

To be honest I was. But god. There's just so much more to us. We are best friends we do everything together and it doesn't bother me. Or her. We just have a lot of fun. And the other horsemen don't because they are old and they don't like fun.

Don't tell Danny that.

Isn't the girl supposed to fall for the guy?

Why does it feel the other way around?

Bea stirred next to me, putting her head a little closer to my chest. I put my hand in her hair and ran my fingers through it. She moaned as she opened her eyes. I laughed. She isn't really a morning person.

"Babeeeee." She whined.

"Yes baby?" I answered.

"Make me breakfast." She giggled as she stretched.

"What would you like mademoiselle?" I asked.

"Pancakes." She whispered.

"Yes ma'am." I chuckled. I started getting up.

"Thanks love." She said. I went to walk out the door to make her pancakes.

"Wait. Don't leave me." She said.

"I can't make pancakes in the bedroom, what do you want woman? Pancakes or me?" I laughed.

"You. Always you." She said. The words lingered in the air for a second. I went back to the bed and laid with her. I kissed her forehead.

"You won't leave me right?" She asked.

"Why would you think I would." She sat up as I asked her. Tears brimmed her eyes.

"I had a nightmare. And it was miserable because you left. For Henley." She said. Her voice broke a little.

"You said you only liked me because of my body." She said sadly.

"That would never happen Bea. I mean yeah you're body is smoking hot. You're a fucking goddess, but it's not the only reason that I care about you. I like you for you. And a lot. I would never leave you. And not ever for Henley. Imagine how much more Danny would hate me then." I told her, wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

"I sound like a clingy high school girl. I just don't want you to leave me like Greg did. Because I really really care about you. I feel something that I've never felt before with you and I don't want it to go away. I don't want you to go away." She said.

"You do not. You have every right to be upset because what Greg did was a dick move. And I'm not a dick. And I feel the same way. I don't know what I feel around you but it's something I haven't felt. Ever. And it's so good Beatrice." I returned.

"Forget about Pancakes, get dressed were going out to eat." She said.

"You're not paying." I said.

"Yes I am. Besides you don't have your wallet." She told me.

"Yes I do." I proceeded to look on my dresser and in my pants on the floor. Then I looked at her face, a smirk plastered on it.

"Give it back." I said. The flicked her wrist and it was in her hand.

"I'm the sleight here." I said.

"Not really." She laughed.

"Put a bra on and let's go." I laughed.

"I already-" she paused.

"Give it back how did you do that?" She asked.

"I'm a pantie dropper and a bra popper." I said.

"Oh please." She whined. I took her purple laced bra out of my pocket and threw it at her.

"Remember that trick I pulled on Danny the first day?" She said.

"No." I said. The. It clicked.

"You little- give them back!" I said.

"Why? I like a man that goes commando." She laughed, throwing her head back. I got a new pair and we got dressed. Throwing items of clothing at each other.

"The perks of dating a magician." I said.

"Illusionist." She corrected.

"Whatever." I pecked her on the cheek as we walked out.