They're On To Us

Bea POV

"Jack we ran out of Cheetos, I'll be right back!" I yelled into the bedroom.

"Christ woman, you were gonna have Cheetos for breakfast?!" Jack yelled back. I replied to him by shutting the door and making my way out of the apartment building.

I turned on the corner of 5th and headed to the little store. I had to walk probably about 2 blocks in my little yellow dress and flip flops. My hair was a mess and the scratches on my back hurt. (Courtesy of Jack) luckily they weren't red because my butterfly tattoo was covering it.

Jack was constantly talking about how he loved my tattoo. He's always running his hands over it and admiring it.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a bright flashy light, nearly blinding me. I turned to it, then looked around. This was peculiar. Maybe a message from the eye.

Danny isn't the leader then. Maybe I am.

Oh don't get too cocky now Bea.

I walked down the ally from which it was coming. The ally opened up into this little lot. Graffiti covered the walls. But one caught my eye. An eye. The light was flashing endlessly out of the pupil. I went over to it and pressed the light. It stopped and the graffiti above it started uncovering words.

T-A-K-E C-O-V-E-R   H-O-R-S-E-M-E-N

Take cover Horsemen? Why? What's going on?

I took out my phone and clicked a picture before it went away. I'd long forgotten about the Cheetos and headed back to Merritt and Jack.

"Guys! We have a problem." I said, shutting the door as I walked in.

"What is it?" Merritt asked.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?" Jack asked.

"Yeah I'm fine babe, but the eye gave me a message." I said. There was a silence that lingered in the air.

"The eye? Gave you a message?" Merritt asked. I pulled out my phone and showed them the message.

"Take cover? What does that even mean?" Jack asked.

"I don't know but we need to tell Danny and Henley." I said.

Then the phone rang.

"Hello?" I called into the phone.

"Beatrice?" Danny asked.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Get over here. The FBI found the bug I put in that agents phone. They're coming to find us. And they know where we are." He said.

"Ok. Ok we are on our way." I said. I hung up.

"We gotta go. We are in trouble." I said. We all slipped our shoes and and headed towards the car. When we got there Danny and Henley had a fire started and were burning our plans that we already executed.

"Alright. Bea and Jack you're the youngest. Stay here and burn it all."

"What?" I interrupted.

"You're the ones who wanna get treated like adults. Act like them." Henley said. We rolled our eyes. Merritt, Henley, Danny, and Jack looked at each other. Like they knew something I didn't.