Shot 2

Fifth day

As usual she sat near him and opened the book. He looked her through the corner of his eyes but she caught him and he immediately looked down.
The girl said I'm sanyukta and you are Mr sadu.
Rd: what sadu and frowned
S: exactly always give sadu look and drinks black coffee add some milk and see the magic
Rd: it's because my life is full of dark
S: who is stopping you from changing
Rd: my experience
S: ok .
Rd: by the way I'm randhir and for me you are stranger
S: but for me you are sadu and gave a smile
Today he found the lips which curve little upwards when she smiles. He left from there.

Sixth day

He was impatiently waiting for her because he is addicted to the features of the stranger he met. Someone whispered on his ears missing me and chuckled. Her giggles were soothing to his ears.
Rd : who said I was missing you
S: oh.so you won't agree so easily. From past 10 minutes you are continuously looking at the entrance and time
Rd: how you know
S: today I reached early and was observing you. And now you itself spilled the beans that you did miss me
Rd: no

The uncle came to take the order.
S: black coffee for the guy and cappuccino for the girl and uncle left with a smile
Rd: so why you don't change your habit of drinking cappuccino
S: good point.so let's exchange one day
Rd: what
S: I'll have your black coffee and you have mine
Rd: ok .I need to leave and smiled
S: I saw your smile and was clapping.so decided to change the sadu look
Rd: pagal and left

Seventh day

It was Sunday he was expecting the stranger but she didn't turn up so he felt low,he ordered a black coffee and started sipping it he just passed his gaze around the cafe.

First he saw a couple promising a life together this led him to a memory lane. Where he was sitting with lavanya and imagined a beautiful life.
Rd:lavie if your parents didn't accept our marriage what would you do
L: you don't believe in my love.I'll cut all my ties with them and come to you. I don't need any luxury just we both
Rd: you are girl with golden heart.

He smiled remembering those days. Then his eyes caught a couple fighting and the girl threw the ring in the guy face and leaving. This made him the bitter truth of his lost love.

One day lavie came running to rd and said that her parents found out their relationship and wants her to break up with him and marry a guy of their choice
Rd was tensed what to do all gathered in the cafe and came to a conclusion of getting them both married secretly.

The day was fixed and he was waiting for his love,half hour passed,then one hour,2 hours he was there expecting her for 5 hours on the registrar office. Even the officer made fun of him that she might ditched him. His friends too left him.

At night he came to his house,they were neighbors so he can her house and saw the lights of her room off. He called her and she accepted the call after sometime and she sobbed that her parents knew about secret marriage and now she is in house arrest.

He felt sad so he decided to look at her so he came to her balcony before he could call her. She got another call and he hid himself behind the window and her window was slightly opened.

Hey vids,what love. Are you serious,I never loved him it was that he was hot handsome guy so I said yes . I know he should have waited more and left me,but chipku called me and I said a lie and poor guy believed me. And she was laughing,he died thousands death that day.

He after that incident didn't try to meet her. One day her parents along with her came to his house. Her dad said he thought these two will fall in love and we can be family. Another blow to him hearing that she refused to meet his eyes that much was her lie castle.

He was jerked by the uncle,rd smiled and left the cafe.