Shot 3

The next day he found sanyu sitting on his table and doing her work. Rd came to her and she gave a warm smile.

Rd: why you didn't come here yesterday
S: it's because some uninvited guests appeared
Rd: marriage
S: yes,my parents wants me to get married
Rd: you don't want to
S: I want to fall in love then all these
Rd: don't hurt your parents in the name of love and he again drowned through the memory lane.

After lavie and her parents left the house after inviting he got suffocated and from inside. He found peace near a pub where he drank uncontrollable and doozed off there. Morning he woke up and left to his home to see the tensed face of his parents but they didn't tell anything ,that day he knew how much he hurt his parents for a selfish girl.

He came to present and asked is she free today. She nodded and both left the cafe and started to walk and reached a park and sat there. There was couples coochie cooing and both of them felt embarrassed.

S: so you had a love failure
Rd: how you know
S: sadu look and love gyan
Rd: yes,I loved a girl more than my life but she left me and moved on in her life.
S: oh
Rd: today she is coming to her house and there's a party.I'm also invited but...
S: do you still love her.
Rd: I don't know
S: face the reality dude.she already made a choice it's your turn to sit here like devdas or show who you are.my advice go for the party
Rd: I'll feel hurt seeing in the arms of other
S: ok.Then always cry on your fate and don't face the situation.I'm leaving
Rd: wait
S: what
Rd: I'll go to party .good for you after this you would be able to move on and add color to your life and she left.
Rd: I feel so light after talking to her. It's true that strangers know and understand others than your near ones.

Rd and his mom and dad came to party. His whole gang was there with a mocking smile. He joined the gang and his parents to the elders gang. Lavie was uncomfortable with the presence of rd , rd got a shock seeing her husband he was much aged and bald . He was person with a good heart so he went and congratulated the newly weds but lavie eyes compared her hubby and rd. Rd still hot and handsome but her hubby she sighs,for her status was important. Lavie out of insecurity hold her hubby forearm and took the new iphone and showed to rd. He only chuckled seeing her childish acts.

Rd went to his gang and they were surprised by his cool nature
P: are you ok
Rd: what happened to.me
Y: enjoying your ex girlfriend after weeding party
Rd; oh that.the girl who ditched me after a long relationship can do anything with her new one so I came to wish him luck for his future miseries

Lavie heard the talk to rd and left from there. Rd thanked sanyu because of her he was able to move on in his life .