Shot 4

Next day rd went to cafe excitedly that there's no hurt or regrets. He wants to share it with the cafe stranger. Today the stars weren't in his favors,he couldn't find her and the uncle informed that there's going to be a function at evening and he too is invited. All sort of thoughts ran to his mind figuring why he is feeling hollow without her or her parents are asking to get married with these he went to work with a disturbed mind.

Later at the evening he went to attend the function. The cafe was neatly decorated and uncle greeted him. Rd asked for other's uncle just smiled. He handed a flower bouquet to the aunty and tried to know what was the occasion. The uncle came and tied a cloth.

Rd was now clueless what's happening around him . After five minutes the cloth was removed and surprise was screamed by the old couple along Sanyu. She gestured him to see the table and there was a chocolate cake with a irregular shape and he smiled seeing that. Aunty said beta it's this stupid girl's cooking skill.
S: what can I do.I tried to made a teddy but it came out to be a creature without name
All laughed and he was happy.
Rd: for what reason are we celebrating
S: arey buddhu it's your birthday
Rd : oh I forgot .thanks uncle and aunty for the surprise
Couple : don't thank us.if you want to do then say to her. It's all her idea
Rd: thank you
S: cut the cake and say how is it
Rd:I'm afraid
S: cut and have or I'll forcefully make you eat
Rd blew the candles with eyes closed. The flashbacks came
It was lavie who wished him from childhood. Last year he pretend to sleep and lavie tip toed to his room and when the clock struck 12,his friends and parents all came and gave him the surprise they enjoyed a lot.

He opened his eyes to see the stranger of his life in front of him. He didn't know what hide and seek his life playing. His heart mumbled the past is bitter but maybe your present and future will be sweet.

Then all gathered around to have dinner and aunt joked saying it's safe because she made.
S: for the first time I entered the kitchen and made something.my mom will get attack hearing this
Rd: but why you made
S: because....
Rd: because
S: your a sadu
Rd smiled . They did chat with oldies. They said them their love tale. Hearing that sanyu eyes welled up and she sobbed.  Suddenly rd asked to Sanyu how did you know it's my birthday.
S: I'm a secret agent and have all info about you
Rd: hello secret agent care to explain
S: at right time.so what gifts you got
Rd: mom and dad are out of station,friends don't know ,lover happily married,colleagues don't bother and a new family with a crazy girl celebrated and wished me where even I forgot the day of my birth
S: huh.sadu mode is good than this philosophical
Rd: sorry

After a while they left. But today was marked in his heart.

Months passed they became friends but they didn't know it's much more than that. Rd was restless thinking tomorrow it was Valentine's day and he will be telling his feelings to his stranger.

He left for the cafe. Bought a red rose for her and went inside. He waited for her,there she came with her books and essentials. She was coming near to him but his gang appeared all of a sudden again to hurt him.

Vids : rd you know me and parth are going to get engaged
Rd: congrats
P: thanks
Y: we thought this year we will be celebrating with chota rd and lavie
A: ha me too.
Vids : I know they were hot couple from school times and see how they moved on .no I should make as lavie moved on
They all had a hearty laugh. He kept the rose inside and his eyes met his stranger sitting facing him on the table with her hair tied and doing some work.

He again went down the memory lane
Lavie and rd were neighbors and childhood besties. They shared all moments together. When they reached high school he became possessive and jealous towards other guys when they talk with her,it took some months to recognize the feeling as love. He propsed her and she accepted. All looked at them with envy. Even vids and parth used to be insecure about them being the center of attraction.

Last year same table on v day he waited for her and she came . He announced in front of all that they'll be getting married soon and treat on him. He proposed her as a gentleman and made her wear an ordinary ring with a promise to replace with precious stone . He always loved her not knowing the real her.

Present his friends still pulling his legs on the same matter.
P: same table,coffee and now alone

Rd thought if the stranger too turned out to be another lavie. But he didn't fear of heart break because it's already done. He got up and went near sanyu

Rd: I don't know anything about you apart from your name . You came as a light when I was in dark. I find you always beside me when I'm in a crisis. You made me feel special when all forgot about my birthday. You made me realize to move on from my past. If I move on will you be there to hold my hand and guide me.
Sanyu smiled and forward her cup of cappuccino.
Rd: what
S: move on from your past.first change black coffee to this
Rd smiled and took a sip. It's sweet like you
S: cheesy and smacked his shoulder
Rd gave the rose she accepted. Rd took the clip and her hair danced with the wind. He tucked the strands which was disturbing him while adoring her beauty.

His friends left the place immediately seeing their plan backfired.

Sometimes all these gestures are enough than saying love you 100 times.

I'm in love with this story don't ask me why.I don't know I think I'm falling in love with my....
So one more part to go.
Tomorrow I'll post game of love.