Shot 5

One year passed he loved his bond with sanyu. He was feeling she became a part of him without his consent. His parents were worried about his future. So they decided to talk to him regarding his marriage. The first face came to his mind was sanyu. But time he wants to clear that if she is ready to accept their realtionship to another level.

That day he went to cafe with a tensed face fearing what her answer will be. She came to him and smiled.

Rd: I need to tell you that my parents are looking for a bride
S: that's good .how much time you will be single
Rd: you are my girlfriend and you aren't upset about that
S: why should I be upset. It's your life
Rd: you girls are all alike heartless
S :huh.I'm leaving. you are not worthy to be with anyone and she left

Again a heart break.

Suddenly someone jerked. Rd came to reality it was just a bad dream and he sighed but he needs to know if it can be a cruel face of the reality he need to face.

S: rd what's the matter .are you fine
Rd : ermm.do you love me
S: yes I do.
Rd: are you willing to change your name to Sanyukta Randhir and be mom of my babies.
S: I would love to.but did you completely forgotten your first love and will accept me
Rd: I can't say I can forget her but her actions made me. She was the first one who taught me love but you are the person I really fell in love without even knowing you

This was bliss moment for both. They hugged and sanyu got a call so she left to a private place.

The door of the cafe opened with the entry of his first love Lavie with her hubby. The one change rd noticed was she became little chubby and her belly swollen he thought then he knew it was pregnancy effects on her. He again went to the memory lane.

Rd:lavie if your parents object our marriage and compel you to marry another guy.what will you do
L: first I won't marry anyone except you. If they torture me I'll pull my biggest weapon that I'll commit suicide and they'll agree. If then too they force me to marry another it will be a namesake marriage. My heart and body will be for you not anyone else . I won't allow any guy to touch me.

Rd chuckled remembering their immature acts and without giving her body how she beacame pregnant. All lies she is a master in that.

Soon sanyu came near and said I talked to my parents and they are happy and would like to meet you and your parents. Rd smiled.

Lavie and her hubby came to rd table.
Lavie hubby : madam you here.lavie I told nah my boss daughter this is her. She is such a rich girl but wish a simple life
L: oh.rd how you know her
Lavie hubby : sorry dude I forgot
Rd: it's ok. She is my girl friend
L: what
Lavie hubby left because of a call and left the three.
S: yes we are in love
L: what a joke.He only loved one girl
S: time changes
L: but he won't change
Rd: sorry lavie to break your castle we are soon going to get married and rd left from there angrily
L: see because of you rd is behaving weird so just leave him alone
S: I won't leave him till he says and I know you're his first love and she too left

Lavie felt like some stab her first her beauty got ruined by pregnancy,rd moved on and that with a rich girl who is looking pretty than her and her hubby who looks like uncle is with her with his irritating behavior.

After two years sandhir got married all were invited his friends,colleagues lavie came with her hubby and child,her parents.
His friends were singing all the time how grand was his wedding was compared to lavie to her. Lavie was fuming by the taunts of friends.

Sanyu chose to stay at rd house even it was a small one compared to her mansion. She didn't find luxuries are important in her life. She used to see how lavie was running behind her son and she is expecting another baby too.

Sanyu one day told the mystery behind the friendship with him. She was regular visitor of Love the cafe they met. She used to notice him,lavie and friends. How he celebrated his birthday,v day,proposal and everything. But later she used to see him alone with a sad face. Somwhere it pained her more to see him.

So she asked the cafe couple and they said what happened and she thought she'll bring him back to normal and it was her excuse to sit opposite him that she bought the book and she showed the papers are blank . He was touched by her act. You know the black coffee you have it was first sipped by me from inside the kitchen then served you because it want to be the sweet of your life.

He didn't have words that he was lucky that he found a girl like sanyu. After few months sanyu got pregnant sandhir love only doubled by that. He used to pamper her and care her. Later she had a baby girl and on the naming ceremony rd called her as Lavanya it was a private function with few people and sanyu sighed seeing her hubby.

It's always said the guys can't ever forget their first love so mostly they name their ex name as their daughter's name that will be remind that she is always with him.

The cafe couple found themselves as Cupid for many and they were happy that all got their true love.

Again the door opened with entry of a guy and a girl their journey is yet to begin and the couple smiled. So the cafe is Love.

Note : really I loved writing this story than anything else because it's somewhere related to my personal life. Thanks guys for supporting me.

I decided another short story Selfish Love and it will be soon posted but it's a non sandhir one with suspense. If you guys liked to try you are welcome.

You will come to know why I opt that story as non sandhir later.

Game of Love I'll be posting along but won't be regular because I don't want it to get ruined like babysitter 3.