01- First day out of the nursery

Rabbitkit woke up to the cream pelt of his sister, Dawnkit, in his face. He had only opened his bright azure eyes yesterday and was waiting for his sister to do the same so they could go outside. He looked down at his dusty brown paws and looked into the stream which ran inside the WindClan nursery. He had a pale brown coat with grey speckles dotted on his back and a single grey spot over his left eye. His little azure eyes shone bright in the puddle. They reflected back at him and he swore that he saw a pair of light brown eyes staring straight at him. As soon as Rabbitkit turned his small head to look at the eyes they disappeared!
Pushing those thoughts out of his head he looked over at his mother, Morninglight, to see her blinking the sleep from her hazel eyes and heaving her light ginger body over to Rabbitkit. "Your sister just opened her eyes and I wondered if you wanted to know if you'd like to go play outside in the camp. I'm sure Birdkit, Wavekit and Pinekit would love to show you around the camp," mewed his mother as she cast a glance over at the older kits. Pinekit was a black tom with white paws and was easily the biggest out of him and his sisters. Birdkit was the loudest of the three and had a bright ginger pelt to match her personality. Wavekit in the other paw was a quite and gentle she-kit who had a light blue-grey pelt like the waves she was named after. The three kits walked up to Rabbitkit and Birdkit spoke to him in a loud tone, "Wanna come outside and play? We can show ya and Dawnkit 'round the camp!" Suddenly, a voice hissed from the back of the nursery, "Birdkit quiet down!" It was the three older kits mother, Echoglimmer." Echoglimmer was a pretty silver tabby she-cat with white points and dazzling green eyes. Her mate, who was the clan deputy, was Gingerwisp. Rabbitkit saw him yesterday when he visited the other kits. He was a big burly ginger tom with grey creeping up his legs and tail. Rabbitkit snapped out of his thought train when Dawnkit flew passed him and shouted out, "Come on you Slow Slug! We're waiting!" Rabbitkit, not wanting to be left behind, ran out of the nursery into WindClan camp. The light blinded him for a moment as the bright sun shone on his face. When he blinked his eyes and the glaring light disappeared he saw the camp around him. He saw the curves of the hills around him and the sun rising in the sky. He saw the fresh kill pile and Tallrock  in the centre of camp. His jaw almost dropped in amazement as he looked around camp. He saw Flowerstar walking around camp. Rabbitkit smiled at the grey she-cat. He couldn't wait to be a warrior of WindClan!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was my first Warrior Cats Oneshot using a prompt. I have 54 more to do and when I'm done with those I'll take requests from you guys! Thanks so much! Let me know if I should do more about Rabbitkit and Dawnkit. They seem like some interesting characters once I develop them.

Mint~