Baby pictures (Chapter 14)

(Chanyeol's POV)

I woke up and got ready to visit Baekhyun's house. Kris said we were going to have a get together with everyone including Chen later in the day. So he told me to bring Baekhyun along with me.

I wasn't sure if I was mentally or physically ready to see Baekhyun after what I dreamed of yesterday.

I had to text Baekhyun to get his address.

Yoda💖: hey!! Can I get you address so I can go over??😆

Bacon💕💕: sure 🐶

He sent me his address and I got ready to go. I grabbed my phone and my car keys.

I ran down stairs and ran out the door so Yoora wouldn't stop me to do something for her.

The whole drive there I was panicking because I wasn't ready to see him again. I got to his house in no time. I went to ring the door bell,and waited for someone to open the door. Finally after some time of waiting Baekbeom opened the door.

"Oh hey Chanyeol if your here for Baekhyun he's in the backyard." He pointed to a glass door that lead to the backyard.

"thanks."  I said awkwardly. I walked to the door and slid it open. When I looked out side I was amazed Baekhyun's backyard was filled with so many plants and flowers. It reminded me of a jungle. I walked around  admiring the  plants for a couple of minute looking around when I finally ran in to Baekhyun. He was laying on a blanket  sleeping. He looked so peaceful.

I didn't want to disturb him so I sat by him as quietly as I could. I decided to just observe him. His pink lips were what always caught my attention. One of the reasons was because I always want to kiss them. Then I observed his face and his whole figure. Since he was laying on his side I could see how his hips curved and how his body looked so feminine. Suddenly he shifted to lay on his back.

"I wonder if he would know if I kissed him right now?" With that thought in mind I started leaning in to kiss his lips. I was a centimeter away from his lips when someone called for him.

"Baekhyun!!!!" I hear a lady call. I immediately moved my head away from Baekhyun and shook him awake.

"Oh... Ahh. Chanyeol your here!" He rubbed his eyes and started to get up.

"Ya oh and someone is calling you" I also got up and walked after him.

"Your backyard is amazing!!" I looked around and found that his backyard was really big.

"Thanks me and my mom tend to it." He slid the door open and called out for his mom.

"Mom did you call me??" I walked in and stood beside him

"Ya I did I just wanted to know who came over?" She walked looking at her phone when she stopped she looked up at me and just stared.

"Oh mom this is my Friend." I walked over to shake her hand.

"Hi my name is Park Chanyeol." I gave her one of my famous smiles and she froze again but this time with a slight blush. All of a sudden Baekbeom walked up to her and whispered to her. Her face lit up and she gave me a large smile that reminded me so much of Baekhyun.

"Come on let's go talk in the living room. " she started walking to the living room with a larger smile."Baekbeom honey can you go get that special thing from my room?" Baekbeom had a mischievous look on his face as he ran to his moms room go get what she asked for.

"Wait no mom not that!!!!" Baekhyun ran after Baekbeom to try and stop him from bring whatever it was he was bringing.

Baekbeom ran back and handed his mom what looked like a book.