Seducing Chanyeol (chapter 16)

(Chanyeol's POV)

I woke up with a warmth in my arms. I couldn't help but snuggled into the warmth more especially since it was winter so this felt amazing.

I opened my eyes slowly and looks down and saw that Baekhyun was in my arms. I was shocked because if I remember correctly he was hanging out with Yoora last night.

He snuggled into my chest more which caused his leg to rub against my lower part. I was in heaven so I just stayed in bed with out moving because I wanted to enjoy this moment. But my moment to admire sleeping Baekhyun was cut short because he woke up. His eyes fluttered open and looked up at me.

"Ahh good morning Chanyeol." He said cutely. He then brought up his hand go rub his eye but again in the process of bringing his hand up to his eyes he ended up rubbing my dick.

"Ahh!! Good morning Baekhyun!!" I said flustered and I let go of him and sat up.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." Baekhyun yawned and got off my bed. When he got up I saw that he was wearing my favorite shirt!!! He stretched his arms in the air revealing his milky white thighs to me.

I just sat there in aww as I watched the amazing sight in front of me. Baekhyun walked to the bathroom but as he walked I could see his perky ass sway from side to side. He then entered the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

I snapped out of my dream land and looked down and saw a lump in my blanket. I groaned and went to the outside bathroom to fix my situation.

After I was done I went back to my room and changed into some clothes.

__  __
(Baekhyun's POV)

After I took my shower I realized I didn't have extra clothes.

So I rapped the towel around my waist and walked out to Chanyeol's room.

Chanyeol was on his bed on his phone. He looked up to me and he dropped his phone onto his lap.

"Chanyeol is it ok if I borrow some of your  clothes? I actually forgot that I didn't have extra clothes so I didn't ask before." Chanyeol just nodded and pointed toward his closet.

I went into his closet and closed the door behind me.

I looked around and looked for he smallest clothes I could find. But since Chanyeol was so tall and had a bigger structure that me all his clothes were to big for me. So I just grabbed one of his hoodies and some skinny jeans that surprisingly fit me OK. They were still to big  though.

I then walked out of his closet and he then again stared at me.

"Hey Chanyeol let's go to the mall!! I wanna go get some jeans to wear and I wanna buys some new eyeliner!!" I said like an excited puppy.

"Ya sure let's go!" Chanyeol said a he grabbed his phone and car keys. We walked down stares and Yoora winked at me as she gave me a thumbs up.

__  __

We got to the mall and I was super excited. I hadn't been to the mall in a while so I was excited to see what was new.

I grabbed Chanyeol's hand once he had locked the car and ran to the entrance. Chanyeol had the biggest smile on his face and I could feel my heart melt. But at the moment I was to busy trying to find a good store to start the seducing plan.

We walked around hand in hand when I finally found the perfect store.

The store was perfect because it was were I buy my really skinny jeans and there's a guy in there who always flirts with me.