Pink roses (chapter 2)

(Chanyeol's POV)

I woke up 5 minutes before my alarm rang. I couldn't fall back to sleep so I started to get ready.

I went down stares and started eating. Then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I don't know why but the whole time I was smiling.
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
I was walking to school and I ran into Kai halfway like always.

"Hey what's up, why are you so happy?" Kai asked.

"Umm no reason at all" I said and then I saw the flower shop and started smiling even more.

"Sure" Kai said annoyed but I'm pretty sure he's suspected something.

"So how do you feel with Kyungsoo finally being your boyfriend" I asked him trying to change the subject. When I asked him he started sparkling.

"OMG!! you know what he told me that he liked me since the first day we met that was back in middle school dude!" He said kinda annoyed by himself but happily at the same time.

"Dude I told you to ask him out a long time ago" I laughed.

"Uhhh I know but I'm glad he's my boyfriend now" he said probably of himself.
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
The school day went by fast which was okay with me I wanted to see The Flower Boy again as soon as possible.

I was walking home but I still have to stop by the flower shop.
(Baekhyuns POV)

I was arranging some flowers when I heard the bell signaling to me that there was a customer.

I looked up and subconsciously said "Oh you're the boy who came by yesterday."

"Haha yeah glad to see you remember." he said with a smirk.

That made me blush a little because I thought I had said it in my mind.

"So how can I help you? Wait first did you friends crush say yes??" I asked curiously.

"Haha yeah he did say yes, it was so cute and he loved the flowers, my friend was so glad that I was able to get them for him." he said with his sexy deep voice.

I had noticed it yesterday but damn was he hot!! He was tall first of all, had a very attractive face, and had adorable Yoda ears. But oh my God his voice was deep.

" Oh nice to see that they like the Roses so what brings you by today?" I asked because I was curious on why he was here today.

"Well I just wanted to tell you how things went for my friend and I wanted to buy some flowers for my mom." he said blushing.

"Oh okay then I think I know what to give you" I said as I walk to the flowers.

(Chanyeol's POV)

I just stood there like an idiot as I watched him arrange the flowers. He came back to the counter showed me.

"I was going to give you red roses but I wanted to change it up a little" he said showing me the bouquet. It was arranged with a single red rose in the middle and around it where pink roses and it look beautiful if I say so myself.

"It looks amazing." I said with a dumb face.

" Well I'm pretty sure you love your mom so I put a red rose in as you know the red roses mean love but I decided to put the pink roses because it stands for admiration, gentleness, grace, gladness, joy, and sweetness which are just a few words to describe the meaning behind the pink rose." And yet again he talked about flowers with passion it was adorable to see him talk about them with his sparkling eyes.

"Well I certainly learned something new today." I said making him blush.

"Oh sorry I started talking a lot again" he said blushing.

OMG!! His gonna be the death of me.

" no it's okay it's fun and I'm sure my mom will love it when I give them to her and when I told her the meaning behind them" I said smiling at him to asure him.

"Oh ya how  much will the be?" I asked him because it looks like he forgot I still had it paid for them.

"Oh ya that will be $10.99" he said smiling.

I was about to leave when I remembered I still didn't know his name.

"Um this may be weird but what's your name?" I asked.

"Oh no it's not weird." he said smiling assuring me that it was okay."My name is Byun Baekhyun, and yours?"

Byun Baekhyun, that name suited him well, I finally know his name.
(Baekhyun's POV)

"My name is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol." he said with a smirk.

"Anyways I have to go, see you tomorrow." he said as he went out the door.

Wait oh my God he said see you tomorrow so does that mean he's coming tomorrow too or did he just say that out of habit??? OMG I don't know anymore hopefully he comes tomorrow as well.
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
(Authors note)

So what do you think??
Idk cuz this is my first fanfic.
Anyways hope you enjoy.