Meet Evianna

Ok as usual I will give a introduction of my main character and a really short first chapter. Ok let's introduce Miss.Evianna!
-----------------------------------------
Name: Evianna Resse
Age: 17
Friends: Video Games! Who needs more human contact.
Family: Living with the Mann's real family dead.
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Blue
DoB: 1999
Video Types: Video Games

Ok onto the chapter
------------__--------------------------_-
Evianna's POV
I couldn't believe it. I was seventeen, and a street rat but I was taken in by a family who had a son about my age so they told me I could finish my final year of school with there son, and without having to be a real life Aladdin.

"Whoa this place is cool." A boy's voice breathless and airy, I turned around quickly and ended up only inches from the boys face, also what part of my ratty shack was cool, maybe the gaming system I had been saving since I was four to earn. "Whoa." The boy had stopped talking and was looking at me in the eyes and I could feel a blush spreading up my cheeks.

"H-hi. My names Evianna, but please call me Ev-" I started but the boy interrupted. "Whoa girl dude your the one I was supposed to find." His eyes were wide as if in amazement that he had actually found me. "And your like seriously smoking, any way I'm Dirk." He said I felt my cheeks growing warm.

"Evianna call me Evi though." Damn it was this what a crush felt like? "I guess I'm staying with your family than?" I questioned him as we started walking.

"Yea I guess so." He said and,for the first time since meeting him his voice wasn't airy and aloof. "Also do you need any help carrying you stuff?" And there was the airy-ness again.

"Sure thanks Dirk." I smiled and helped him carry my monitor and games to his fathers waiting car.