Ch.4

"Evi-Evi?" Dirk said as I pulled my lips off his. He shrugged suddenly and than grabbed my shoulders and dragged me into his lips again "I've wanted to do that for a while." He was smiling hugely as he kissed me, talking into my lips everything felt perfect.

"So have I. Ever since you rescued me I've wanted this." I smiled finding myself mumbling into his lips. He suddenly dragged me down  onto him and held me close.

"I think I love you to Via." He began to kiss me deeper and deeper pulling my body completely into his. Suddenly we herd a gasp and almost tears. Emmalyn and Amelia were both standing in the door way. Emmalyn had tears completely in her eyes and Amelia looked like she was on the verge of tears to.

"D-dirk?" Emmalyn sounded so hurt, she had confessed her feelings to Dirk a few months ago, obviously being rejected. She ran out suddenly having Amelia follow her closely followed by Bernie both trying to comfort the crying girl.

"Damn it." Dirk swore as we both jumped up. "C'mon Via." He grabbed my hand and pulled me along behind me.

"Emmalyn are you ok." Dirk said trying to get closer to the younger girl.

"Yea I'm fine." The young girls voice was soft and hurt but she smiled "I'm happy for you Dirk." She turned and walked away with her brother following close behind.

"Well I'm not." Amelia said before stalking away after elbowing me in the stomach as she walked by us.

"C'mon lets go get Paige and Frankie." Dirk said suddenly grabbing my hand and kissed it.

Hi guys :) just to let you know there's gonna be a second little book going along with this with Bizzardvark in the future so yea. It's name is going to be "Our now a bizzardvark fan fiction " so yea I hope you'll read it peace out ✌🏼️