Ch.3

Evianna's POV
It was warm, I could feel his arms around me and a blush spread across my cheeks. It had been two weeks since the day he came and rescued me and this was the first time we'd fallen asleep in each other's arms, usually we were just side by side but this felt nice.

"Aw shit." Dirk swore next to me suddenly snapping me awake. "We're late for meeting everyone for breakfast." He sat up suddenly pulling me up with him. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, and I slowly walked to my room to change. Every thing had changed so quickly I now had several friends- Dirk,Paige,Frankie, Emmalyne and Bernie.

"Hurry up there going to be so pissed!" Dirk shouted to me from the other room, during my two weeks I had also figured out that he often just faked stupid and was quite smart.

"Ok I'm ready no need to get your panties in a twist!" I shouted back Dirk said something else that I couldn't hear him.

About half an hour later
"And here they are, late as usual." Amelia drawled, she annoys me so much some time, I can't shake the feeling that she likes Dirk, I know it shouldn't matter but still it annoys me.

"Yea sorry about that. Like the streets are so turny and like, turning." Dirk said causing me to flinch, I didn't like hearing him talk like this, it was weird to hear the smart boy I knew and love turn into such a airhead.

"So important speak now." Frankie leaned over, speaking exclusively to Dirk. "I kinda got kicked out for tonight, so did Paige." She continued

"Point being?" I said leaning forward slightly I watched Amelia draw back slightly as my face got closer to hers.

"Can they crash at your house Dirk? I mean Evianna doesn't make use of her bed really now does she?" Amelia said, she had came over a few times in the morning and caught us next to each other.

"Yea. That's fine if they don't mind sharing a bed." I said glaring at Amelia who shrunk back farther into her seat. At the same time Dirk reached over and put his hand on my thigh and squeezed it.

"Yea. I think it's fine, if you don't mind Kirks, er midnight flaw." Dirk said looking at me, his midnight flaw was watching porn at exactly midnight every night.

"Im sure they'll accept whatever. I think they kinda got kicked out for experimenting a little bit to much, with each other, in bed. Like you." Amelia said glaring at me.

"Well I'm leaving sonce Amelia's got her panties in a twist. Cmon Dirk." I grabbed his hand and dragged him along behind me

About an half an hour later

"Evianna what was tha-" Dink said but he stopped suddenly as a buried my head into his chest. "Oh god are you ok." I shook my head into his chest an felt him hug me tightly.

"N-no. What did I ever do to her." I said and Dirk suddenly picked me up and carried me over to he couch.

"I don't know Evi. I'm so so sorry about what she puts you throu-" He stopped suddenly, well he didn't have much choice seeing as I had leaned up onto him and kissed him.