Chapter 1

I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world!

It's fantastic, it's made of plast-

"Plastic!!! You can brush my hair and dress me everywhere!!!!"

"Adeline, get down here now!!!"

"KK!!!"

I got up out of my heaven, A.K.A my bed and walked downstairs. When I made it down there, I wish I didn't. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!" I all but screamed at him. "What? I can't come visit?" He said while looking at me hungrily. "BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID TO ME 2 YEARS AGO?!?! NO!!!" I screamed while running up to him, ready to hit him, but before I could hit him, my mom caught my drift so she ran up to him and stood in front of him.

"WHAT MAKES YOU FADODDLECAKING THINK YOU CAN COME HERE AND THINK I'M GONNA RUN IN YOUR ARMS AND SAY EVERYTHING YOU DID WAS OK?!?!" I yelled while backing up the stairs, ready to run if he close to me

"Come on, don't be like that." He said as he walked closer. "Don't come any closer!!" I said, backing up still, " Alpha Quinn, are you OK?" my mom asked him while walking up to him, carefully. "Just peachy!" He gritted out, his anger filled eyes trained on me. I took a deep breath and said something I should have never said, "Catch me if you can" and ran up the stairs so fast, I probably looked like the Flash, anyway under 7 seconds, thanks to my super fast cat speed, I was packed and ready to go run away.

I put on regular clothes and shoes, ran to the window, opened it, and jumped outside. I shifted into my pure golden wolf mid-air before landing on the ground and taking off at full speed. Alpha Quinn opened the door and looked around for me. Once his eyes found mine, he tried to chase after me, but he was out of shape so he couldn't catch up with me. I looked forward and continued on with my journey to nowhere.
================================
How did I do?

Fan

Vote

Comment

Until then,
The_Mad_Hatter