I Will Never Forgive You For This (Hermione Granger)

The two of you were on break from Hogwarts and you were spending it with your girlfriend's family. Hermione's parents seemed to like you and you were thankful for that. You were eating Oreo's and talking to Hermione when she took an Oreo right out of your hand. And ate it. You stopped eating and looked her dead in the eye. She smirked slightly and you glared.

"I cannot believe you just did that. I will never forgive you for this. You have earned the silent treatment." You said.

"What? No! I just took an Oreo." She argued.

You shrugged and smirked slightly.

"Okay, what if I give you a kiss?" She asked.

You shook your head, watching her frown. She went to take a shower and you continued eating. When she was finished she came down wearing black lingerie and a silk robe. Your jaw dropped, and she smirked.

"Alright. How about now?" She asked.

"How long before your parents get home?" You replied.

"About three hours." She smirked.

You jumped up from your seat and pressed your lips to Hermione's. She jumped up and you caught her by her thighs, and pinned her to the wall.

"Bed. Now." She demanded.

You chuckled and carried your angel to bed.

Word Count: 211