Chapter 2.

I was awakened by my parents screaming at each other again. I try to ignore them, but they kept getting louder and louder. I was listening to them through my bedroom door and I kept hearing my name and Justin's name. I heard footsteps heading towards me and I pretend to be asleep again.

"Wake up. Your damn friend is here to talk to you. Make it real quick, you know damn well that we don't appreciate him being here."

I nod my head and he slammed my door shut. I quickly stood up and ran into my bathroom. I told myself that I wouldn't let him into my head. I fixed myself up and walked out. I got many dirty looks from my family. I honestly will never understand why they hate Justin. He is the nicest person I've ever had in my life. He really looks like RobbyEpicSauce, but nobody agrees with me. 

I greeted him at the door and we began to walk around town. He saw that I wasn't too happy. He stopped walking and gave me a hug. My eyes filled up with tears, but I blinked them away. 

"I promise, everything will be okay..." 

"I don't understand why they hate everything that I do...It's like they don't want me around anymore..." I bit my lip to try not to sob in public. "They hate me, they really hate me..." He petted my hair and hugged me tighter. We didn't even make it out of the yard and we've been standing here for 20 minutes with him just holding me as I sobbed my heart out.

My dad whipped open the door and yelled, "Get your god damn hands off of her you no good son of a bitch!" He starts walking towards us and we both start backing up. We backed up into the fence. He steps up and gets into Justin's face. "We will never see you again on this property. Do you understand boy? We don't need your kind here or any fucking where. Now that we have an agreement, get the hell out of here!" He walked past my dad, bumped his shoulder and turned the corner. 

"And for you. You won't be a part of this family ever again if you see that damn boy again. I do not need to explain myself either. You obey or you fucking get out. Got it?!" I nod and began to walk back inside with my head hung low. He slammed the door behind us and pushed me into my room. "You're lucky that I don't beat the shit out of you right now." He slammed my door harder than the front door, enough to shake my mirror and it falls off the door, shattering all over my floor.

I curled up in my bed, crying into my pillows. I heard my phone buzz from my bathroom, I must have left it in there earlier. I ignored it and fell asleep.

Hi again! How is it so far? What do you think is wrong with Justin? Will he save her from the house she's in? Leave your thoughts in the comments. I hope it's okay! xoxo.

~Word Count: 538~Written on 8-22-16~