Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning with a tear stained face. I didn't hear anybody in the house this time. Thank god. I went into the bathroom and found my phone again. I checked my notifications and saw that Justin called and texted a shit ton of times asking if I was okay and saying he was worried. I decided to call him.

"What the hell? I was so worried!!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't feel like talking after that...I really do not know what his issue was yesterday. But he came close to slapping me..."

"What?! I swear I am going to get you out of there. You just wait, Kandy. You will be safe soon. I promise you that."

"No, it's fine. I will be out of here shortly. It's only a few more years."

"In a few more years you might be beaten or dead by then! You aren't safe there!"

"It'll be okay, Justin. Look, I gotta go. Talk to you soon" I hung up before he could protest.

I walk out into the living room to find it a pure mess. Fuck. I saw a note on the table saying I had to clean it before they got back. This is going to take a long ass time. Great. I get myself cleaned up and begin cleaning. I found about 3 dozen beer bottles underneath the couch. Maybe that's why they were such a bitch yesterday. I put my laptop on the coffee table and turned on some music from Spotify. 

4 hours later the door whipped open and they both stumble in. "You stupid whore, why isn't this place done yet? I thought I asked you to do something!"

"I was just about done..." I whispered

"What did you say, girl? It sure as hell doesn't look like it. It looks like it did before we left!" He shouted

"I have been cleaning since you guys left," I spoke slowly.

"I don't care how long it has been. It should have been done by now. I gave you an order, you are supposed to obey what I say!" He yanked me up off of the floor where I have previously been sweeping broken glass. "Grab your shit and stay in your room. This is ridiculous behavior." I closed my laptop and ran to my room. He shut my door and he stumbled to the couch and I assume he was drinking still.

I laid in bed and a tear ran down my face. It's only a few more years... I check my twitter to find a few messages. Most were from my fanbase, there were a few that were spams, but there was one from Joe Sugg! I quickly sat up and tapped on the message. "Your impression video is getting more views than my first one! Congrats! I would like to know if you would like to meet up and do a collab one day? I normally don't do this, but I'd love to have you in a video! Let me know xoxo." 

Cliffhangerrr. What do you guys think she says back?  Let me know how the story is so far pleasee. I'm excited for you guys to get to the good parts. Muahahaha. Anyways, uh, feedback?

~Word Count: 534~Written 8-22-16~