Chapter 4

I kept rereading the same message over and over again, trying to figure out if this was a joke or a scam. "I would like to know if you would like to meet up and do a collab one day? I normally don't do this, but I'd love to have you in a video! Let me know xoxo." Why me? Is it because I already live in Britain, so he doesn't have to fly me out? Is it because I get 75 thousand views in under 2 hours?  

I pushed my thoughts aside and started writing down ideas for new videos. I could do a collab with Justin, but that would have to happen when my parents are drunk or out. I could do a singing video, but I would get yelled at for the music. I figured what the hell and I called Justin to see what day he wanted to come over. I told him it would be night time that I could sneak him in and we had to decide what we were going to do. 

~ A few hours later~

I set up the camera where it was facing us on my bed. We went over the script a few times and put them away. I dumped all of the dollar store makeup on the bed and did my intro. "Hello, everybody! Welcome back all of you Kandycanes! For those of you that are new here, my name is Kandy Smith. Today I am with a special guest! *he waves* We are going to be doing the dollar store makeup challenge. I will be putting makeup on him and on his channel he will be putting makeup on me! The link is in the description..."

During the video, we did a few impressions while I got some makeup laid out and ready. We messed up a few times, but it wasn't noticeable. There was makeup all in my hair, bed, clothes, etc. We laughed a lot, and honestly enjoyed the hour or two that we had. A little bit before he had to leave, we watched a few videos. I accidently laid my head on him and fell asleep. I felt him push the hair out of my face and then he woke me up. 

 I walked him to the door and hugged him goodbye and shut the door. Thank god they went out to a friend's house. They will not be home for a while. I edited a for a few hours and posted the video. I texted him to let him know my video is out. I checked my twitter, most of my fans were retweeting what I posted about my video being out. I had a notification that @Joe_Sugg retweeted and favorited it. I was shocked, a very famous Youtuber is messaging me and now watching what I post. 

I heard a car door shut and I went to my bed and pretended that I was asleep again. It was 12:40 in the morning when they decided to come home. They were arguing again. This time, it sounded like it was getting more intense. I heard them get louder and louder each time one of them talked. But then I heard a crack, the sound of a blade,  and someone falling... I called Justin a few minutes later and cried for a bit. We didn't say anything until I didn't hear anyone walking around. He kept shushing me and tried to calm me down. I heard the front door open and slam and someone driving away. 

I didn't move a single inch or sleep a wink that entire night. I was terrified of what awaited outside of my door. I'm pretty sure my father just tried to kill his wife...

Me againn! I need feedback pleasee! It will get to some good parts soon. I promise. What do you think she will find? 

~Word Count: 651~Written 8-26-16~