Chappy 5

Previously

"Oh,forgive me for not introducing myself first" he said bowing his head slightly."My name is Shuraiya,Shuraiya bascùd"

*****

Now

"Shuraiya bascùd"law thought for a moment "I've heard that name before"

"Hey shuraiya,long time no see"I asked grinning.

"Yup (l/n)"shuraiya smirked

"Don't call me by my last name"I groaned.

"Looks like you still hate that name,huh"shuraiya laughed.

"Yup and if you think I have changed....well,I haven't"I said coolly.

"Good for you"shuraiya smiled and spreaded his arms."not gonna hug me?"

"Okey dokey"I sang and tackled him.

"You know him?"law asked

"Yeah,he works for shanks"I said

"I don't work for him.I help him"shuriaya corrected me

"Uh uh,you work for him"I smirked

"No,I don't, I help him"

"Whatever"I said and he laughed

Normal POV

(Y/n) was so busy with shuraiya that she forgot that any anyone was there and noboby payed attention to that but law.he didn't seem too happy about that.he just gave a small smile at the pair and said.

"Thanks shuraiya for saving (y/n)ya"he said and he left

On the deck

Law POV

'I couldn't even save her,I got scared, I was too busy at the thought that he might hurt (y/n)ya and didn't think of any strategy' sigh and closed my eyes'I wish I was the one who saved her and not that bastard'

"Hey captain,should we stop at the near by island"penguin asked

"Yeah"I said and went to my room,I was not in the mood for anything but sleep.

In kitchen

(Y/n) POV

"Where's law?,food is ready"

"He's in his room"the cook answered

"What?oh okay,I'll go and call him"I said as I stood up shuraiya came.

"Hey,where are you going?"he asked

"To law"I said

"Okay and yeah you better be prepared"he chuckled

"Prepared? For what?"I asked totally dumbfounded

"You know,how men get,when they see their women with another men ,it has also happened to law"he smirked.

"Wait,he is jealous? My eyes widened.

"Yup,but don't tell him,that I told you that or he might just kill me"he laughed.

"Shut up old hag,I'll make it up to him,you just wait and watch"I playfully glared at him and ran towards law's room

'Should I knock' I thought 'neeh' and went in.I saw law laying on his back,shirtless,right arm over his eyes,I could see his chest rising and falling peacefully.

I went towards the bed and looked at him for few minutes.after that,I sat on the bed and lay next to him, I turned and put my right arm on his chest.His eyes jerked open and he looked at me.
He sighed.

"You scared me (y/n)ya"he said,eyes closed

"Oh really?,I scared the infamous Trafalgar law,The surgeon of death?"I smirked but soon smiled"I'm sorry"

He gave a little smile"it's okay,(y/n)ya"

"So....we are on an island"I said

"Yeah and we might get some time alone here,we could go for a walk,if you want to?

"I would love to,law"I smiled.

"Good"he smiled.

We looked at each other for few seconds,it looked like law wanted to say something but he didn't.he just stared in to my eyes.

After few moments,he leaned in and brushed his lips against mine.I closed my eyes,taking in the feeling.he kissed again but this time fully on my lips.

It was slow and passionate kiss,it was beautiful, wonderful. Even words can't describe it.

He slowly came over me,never breaking the kiss.I cupped his cheeks and caressed them with my thumb.

He broke the kiss and looked at me.then he moved forward and kissed my forhead,I could feel his hot breath against my forehead, he stayed there for a minute and said

"I love you (y/n)ya"he whispered

"I..."I was about to say I love you too but out of nowhere,a thought came to my mind.'do I?

I didn't answer

"(Y/n)ya I love you?"he said again and gulped

"I..."I couldn't say it,I don't know why,I just couldn't.

"Oh"was all he said and got off me"I have to go"I stood up and panicked

"Law I...."I didn't complete my sentence and he left.

'What did I do?'I thought.my eyes became blury and a tear drop ran down."what did I do"I whispered"I hurt him,I.... I hurt him,Lord no,please tell me I didn't,please please"few more tear drops ran down my cheek and I sprinted outside calling his name.

********
Let's hope you liked this chapter
#vote
#comment
#love