Chappy 8

Previously

I nodded.he stood up and helped me up,all of sudden he yanked my hand,his lips close to my ear,I could feel his hot breathing.

"I'm doing this because you don't seem like a threat but if you do anything,I'll rip you off in to shreds. Understood Ms (y/n)"he said and I shivered

"Ha..hai"

Then he let go and made his way towards the door and left.
When he was gone I sat on the bed and stared at the floor.

'shit' I thought

Now

'I hope this time with the kid pirates goes by fast' I thought and looked at my hands.
'Something's not right'you thought curiously and then you eyes widened
'Oh no no no no no no no where is the ring...where is my family ring' I mentally screamed and searched my hand "no...oh kamisama please"
I stood up and searched the room.

After twenty minutes.

"Where the hell is my ring" you groaned 'it's the only thing I have left of my family' I thought and sat on the bed.
'Maybe It fell on the floor when...'you stopped. And closed your eyes.
'Yeah..maybe it did'.you thought and smiled.a tear escaped you left eye.
'I lost the one and the only thing I have left of my parents...baka...baka baka baka' you screamed mentally and silently cried.

After five minutes the door opened.
And killer made his way towards you.
"Stop this weeping and smile.I was successful in contacting your captain.
He's gonna be here in few minutes"

I looked at him and wiped my tear"okay but does your captain know"

He shook his head"no,so we have to be carefull"

Nodding your head you said"hai"

Time skip cuz I'm toooo tired 😧

"LAW"you screamed his name and hugged him tight.

"Oi keep it down"killer hissed

You let go of law,who after letting go, kissed your forhead and turned to killer.

"Thankyou for returning her safe and sound killer ya"

With a nod,killer said"I'm just returning the favour Trafalgar"

"Hai" law said and we walked story.

*******

I know I know minna san it's a short chapter and it's late so I'm sorry but next chapter is  a long one and the last I'm sorry if you are not ready to quit this story but I'm quite tired of this and I've been sooo busy lately as it's my last year in high school and exams are near.
So I hope you liked my story and enjoyed it and read it with your hearts.
Thankyou Thankyou so much