Fronting in the Club

Taylor’s POV

Taylor: So where are staying?

Roc: Since the wedding is just a month away I thought I would stay in a hotel and go back to ATL before the football season starts again.

Taylor: Why stay in a hotel when you can stay here.

Roc: Here? As in your house.

Taylor: Yes is there a problem with that?

Roc: No, but I don’t know I can handle the temptation. (Walks out to get his luggage out of his car)

This boy thinks he slick. I mean but he does look good with his muscles almost ripping through that jersey and his- wait. I’m supposed to be all confused and in love with Ray. Why am I so caught up on Roc? Well it’s not like its wrong…. Right? Ray is engaged so maybe I should move on and Roc’s face makes that process a lot easier.

Roc: What are thinking about?

I jumped as he said that. When did he come back in the room?

Roc: I didn’t mean to scare you. But I have been told that I have effects on women.

Taylor: I see you still think you are the Big Boss.

Roc: Baby I know I am.

Taylor: Whatever. So I was thinking, to celebrate your return we should go to the club!

Roc: I’m down for the club. I got to see how Cali can turn up!

Taylor: Let me call Prod and see what he’s doing tonight.

Prod’s POV

So I’m just chilling today. I don’t have to work so I decided to just sit back and watch TV. But that got boring fast. I’m trying to find ways to entertain myself when my phone rings.

“Till we get it right we going to freak some more!”

Prod: Hello

Taylor: Prod! What’s happening!

My mood instantly brightens when I heard her voice.

Prod: Nun just chilling. What are you up to?

Taylor: I’m going to the club and was wondering if you wanted to come.

Prod: Of course, what time are we leaving?

Taylor: Umm bring your stuff to my house and you can get ready over here. Oh and there’s someone here you might want to see.

Prod:  Oh a surprise guest I can’t wait.

Taylor: Lol Prod just hurry up. Oh and call Prince and see if he wants to come.

Prod: Yes ma’am.

Taylor: Whatever Prod. Bye.

Okay if you haven’t figured it out by now. That was my girl Taylor. She’s not my real girl but I want her to be. We have been friends for what seems like forever, but I never told her how I feel. I surprised she hasn’t noticed anything.  The only person I have ever told was Princeton he seems to be the go to person in our group.

I grabbed my black and white polo shirt, black skinny jeans and my white Vans and threw them in my duffel bag. After grabbing my keys and phone I drove to Taylor’s house. She only lives ten minutes from me. On the way there I sent a text to Prince and asked if he wanted to come and he said he would meet us there.