Shopping With The Trick

After my bath, I got dressed in a simple white sundress; I would have to take it off anyway to try on dresses.  As I walked towards the stairs I heard a muffled voice coming from inside of Roc’s room. Being the curious being that I am put my ear to door. It sounded like he was on the phone. I could one hear his side of the conversation and that was barely in a whisper.

Roc: No I won’t be back for a while.  I have business to handle.  Of course I’ll call and send money. It’s only for a couple weeks. I know but. Whatever I have to go bye.

I heard him walk towards the door so I quickly walked down the stairs and into the kitchen as he followed.

Roc: You look good.

Taylor: Thanks, you look spiffy yourself.

Roc: I know I do. I’m going to get fitted for my suit.

Taylor: (Grabs keys) Have fun!

I pull up next to Shayla’s blue Mazda that was parked in front of dress shop called The Knot. I walked through the store being smothered by the endless white cloud of wedding dresses until I got to the section where the bridesmaid dresses are.

Ok so I found the dresses but where is Shay? I saw her car but where is she?  I guess I’ll just walk around until I find her but I am not going to spend my whole day looking for her.

Some of these dresses are awful. Eww is that brown why would you want a brown bridesmaid dress. I continue to look around for shay until my eyes fall on the perfect dress. It was a long dark purple chiffon dress with ruffles on the right side and a beautiful jeweled belt. It was perfect for the all the bridesmaids and it was the color purple that Ray and Shay wanted.

??: That’s so pretty!!!!

I jump at the loud sudden voice behind me and when I turn around it of course is Shay. Didn’t anybody teach this trick to not sneak up behind a niqqa like that?

Taylor: Oh hi Shay.

Shay: Hi I didn’t mean to scare you but that dress in perfect for the wedding; we don’t even have to look any further.

Awesome she likes it I like it and it took less than an hour to get the sizes ordered and I didn’t even have to kill the bitch. I'M PROUD OF MYSELF. :)

I pull into my driveway and see Roc’s Porsche is back. Great maybe he wants to go out to dinner. I open the door to see Roc, Prince Prod AND Ray siting in my living room.

Well this will be interesting.

 PIC OF THE DRESS IS ON THE SIDE