6

After following (and bugging) Cory all day, it's now time for lunch. Everyone's going to some sushi place. I'm not really hungry right now so I'm going just for the company.

When we get there we get a big table, but it's actually a booth. I love sitting in booths. I sit across from Adam and next to Em. I'm on the end. Jordan is next to Adam and then on. Let's be honest. I'm not lazy to name where everyone is sitting. It's just not me. Anyway right now I'm looking at this menu. It's decorated in what looks like Japanese writing.

"Hey.... Erin. Will you um be friends with my baby's momma." He chuckles a little but I can tell he's hurt. I look at him and nod.

"Just gimme her number." I tell him. He tells it to me as I'm putting it in my iPhone 6s. After I text Alesa and tell her I'm a close friend with Adam and that I need more friends and I would love to be hers. I put my phone away and order my food and drink. I steal a few glances at Jordan and I catch him staring a few times. It's weird to think that I'd be in a relationship. Have I mentioned I have two cats. I was on the verge of becoming a cat lady. Now I have a possible love interest. This is great. I'm not some socially awkward 20 year old now.

Who am I kidding? I'm still socially awkward. I'll always be that way.

"So how do you like work so far?" Jordan asks me. "I love it. Especially cause I get to annoy Cory." I tell him. It's true Cory is like a big brother to me.

"I heard that." I hear him tell me from across the table. I laugh along with Adam.

"So are we doing anything tonight?" Jordan says to me. Everyone looks at me. I hate attention.

"If you want to we can." I shrug my shoulders. He looks at me and smiles.

"I picked last time." He says. Then everyone starts looking at me again. He's gonna get it. I'm going to kill him. He's doing this on purpose.

"How about a movie?" I suggest. He shakes his head no. "Why not?" I try to sound not mad.

"I just watched a movie the other day." He says with an evil smile. I smirk. I can play this game too.

"When and with who?" Now everyone's looking at him.

******************************************
I'm about to break some fourth walls here guys.
******************************************

"You guys know Max right?" Jordan asks. "And you know Alison." He says laughing. "Well I kinda took her on a date last week, but after I told her she was meant for Max and not me." He says smirking looking at me. "Erin here is." He says with a wink. Everyone is silent.

"Does Max know you took her out?" Red says from across the table. They all look worried.

"Yeah I did the same night. I called him and apologized cause she spent the night. That's when I told her she was meant for Max and not me. After I said it I called him while she slept." He says.

"The whole thing is a shaky relationship. She stayed at my house for a night cause if him. He broke her heart bad." Adam says. Who is this Alison? Why did he go out with her?

Can you guys keep a secret? Cause I need someone to talk to. I like Jordan. Big surprise right? Well that just made me super jealous. Like really jealous. Then again he said I was the only one for him. My mind is so confused.

"Alright guys it's time to go back to the office." James says. We all get up and throw our things away. I get in Jordan's car. He starts the engine and looks at me.

"What's wrong? Is this about the Alison thing? Cause I'm so over her. I've only got eyes for you." He says. I look at him and give him a genuine smile.

He smiles back. This is too much like a fairytale. When is the bad times gonna come? I'm not even his girlfriend and I'm expecting a fight to go down between us. I can tell there's something between us though.