16

As Jordan lays asleep I stand over him. I watch as his chest rises then falls. He so calm asleep. I'm still in this stupid coma but I'm out of my body. I'm scared that if I stray to far away I may die. So I've been by my lifeless body for a whole week. Also we learned the wreck wasn't my fault. It was the other car. They were in my lane.

Everyone has visited me and Jordan hasn't left but once. My parents haven't came though. I thought they would at least see me. How caring. I watch as Jordan wakes from his slumber. He rubs his eyes and stretches his arms. He throws his legs off the couch and stands up. He walks over to my body and grabs my hand.

I feel where he is touching. I scrunch my nose and my body replies. I run to my body and I look at Jordan's face. He kisses my cheek and I turn my head. I close my eyes and when I open them back up I'm in my body. It's not awake yet but I can wake myself up. I move my fingers and Jordan squeezes my hand. "Babe?" He calls to me. I start to open my eyes slowly as I crack a smile on my face.

"Jordan?" I call to him.

"Erin..." he says. I watch his face and tears are rolling out of his blood shot eyes. He hugs me. "I love you so much. Also I'm never letting you drink again." He says with a chuckle. I let out a small laugh.

"Can you get the nurses and tell them I'm awake?" I ask him. He nods and leaves the room. A doctor walks in with Jordan.

"Welcome back miss Erin." The doctor says. "I see that you are awake and doing fine." He says.

"I'm kind of hungry." I tell him. He laughs.

"What would you like to eat?" He asks me.

"Mashed potatoes and gravy please?" I ask him. He walks out of the room. I look around the room and see the presents that everyone has gotten for me. As I glance my eyes meet with Jordan's.

"This was all my fault." He says looking at me. I smile at him.

"No it wasn't." I tell him. "The other car was in my lane." (boy, comment if you know |-/)

"Still." He says with a sigh.

"By the way. How are the other people?" I ask him.

"They're fine, but they are going to jail for texting and driving. You have to pay a fine of $300." He says. "They let you off easy since you basically were dead. They thought you suffered enough." He says laughing.

The doctor walks in and hands me, my food. I began to eat. Jordan turns the tv on and we spend the next few hours just relaxing.