10

Quick little authors note. New book. It's a TØP fanfic. You should go read it. That's all
------------------

As we sit around our little made circle in my living room I stare at the empty plate where the cookies were. I here am evil laugh erupt from Jess. "Sorry, I've been around Kestin for to long." She days with a giggle. "The Zane in me is coming out."

"It's fine." Alesa says. "Now on to truth or dare we go." I wait in fear as she looks around the circle to call on someone. "Erin." She says grinning at me. I sallow the lump in my throat. I make eye contact. "Truth or Dare?"

"Umm." Is all I say. "Truth." She looks at me and whispers something to Jess.

"Are you a virgin?" She says to me.

"Uh.... um no." I say tearing up a bit. I don't let them notice though.

"Your turn now." Em says to me.

"Jess. Truth or Dare?" I ask her. She ponders for a moment.

"Dare."

"I dare you to prank call Ross." I tell her. I hand her my phone. I don't have his number. She dials it in my phone and presses call. She puts it on speaker and we wait.

"Hello?" We all hear Ross say over the phone.

"I see you." She says in a high pitches girly voice. "I can't wait to play."

"Play what?" He says.

"I brought my dollies Ross. Play with me!" She is trying not to laugh.

"Who are you?" He says sounding a bit nervous now.

"Ross, I'm behind you." She says.

"AHHHHH!" He screams. "Oh max you scared me. Who's phone you on?"

"What?" Max says.

"You prank called me right?" Ross says and we hang up the phone.

"Well that was funny." I say laughing.

"They're going to kill me." She says in a fake worried accent. We sit and play truth or dare for the next fifteen minutes when Emily asks me truth or dare.

"Uh, dare." I say braving up. She smiles.

"Call Jason (aka minecraft universe) and ask him on a date." She says. My eyes grow huge.

"I can't. I'm dating Jordan." I tell her. "Can I at least tell Jordan it was a prank?" She nods her head. "Oh thank Irene!" I say laughing.

I dial up Jason's number and it starts ringing. Then I hear his voice on the end say "hello Erin!"

"Um, hey Jason. You're in town right?" I ask him.

"Uh, yeah I actually just got here this morning." He tells me.

"Well, um wanna go grab lunch with me tomorrow?" I ask him.

"Uh..... Sure."

"Okay see ya!" I tell him. Immediately after I call Jordan and tell him what's going on. He agrees as long as I don't actually like him. Which I don't. Jason isn't my type.

"Someone's got a daaaAaaaate" Jess says teasing me.

"Yeah whatever." I say shoving her a bit.