14

It's November 23. My birthday is November 26. I will be 21!!!! I'm really excited. Jordan, Red, and Alesa are taking me out for drinks.

I'm scared I won't be able to handle the alcohol. Anyway today is a Saturday. So day off!!! Jordan and I are going to walk around Seattle a bit. He wants to go to the skate shop there so we decided we'd just walk around for a couple hours. "Alright, your birthday is in a couple days so....... maybe and I mean maybe I could come visit!" Shelby says through the phone. "I miss all of you so much!"

"I miss you too!" I tell her. "If you can't make it that's fine. I get it." I hear her laugh. "You are literally on the other side of America."

"Yeah..... still, I wanna try to make it." She says. I look at my clock in my room and I see that it's 12 pm. Jordan will literally be here any minute.

"I gotta go. Jordan is coming over." I tell her.

"Oh okay, bye!!!" She says.

"Bye!" I say hanging the phone up. I get up and go to the kitchen. I grab two water bottles and stick them in my bag. I grab my sweater and I slip on my Timberlands. Five minutes later Jordan walks through the door.

"Hey cutie." He says smiling. "Ready to go?" He asks. I nod my head.

"All ready." I tell him getting off of my couch. We arrive at the parking barge on Seattle and we eventually find a spot. We start heading for the skate shop but we stop at a few other places on the way there.

"Babe look." He says pointing to the sale at Victoria secrets/Pink.

"Oh I want a pair of sweats from there." I tell him. We walk into the store. I start looking around and soon I've been trapped by the good deals.

"Hey I'm going to head to the skate shop." He says. "I'll come back for you when I get done."

"Okay babe." I say giving him a peck on the cheek. "Love you." Did I really just say that? Oh I did.

"Love you too." He says leaving. A worker comes up to me.

"Need any help?" She asks me. I shake my head no.

----time skip to her birthday.----

It's November 26th on a Tuesday of 2016. It's also my birthday. I'm officially 21!!!! Right now I'm at the office recording a video. "Okay guys that was HUMAN Do not laugh and we will see you next time." Red says. I cut the video and I look at red and give him a thumbs up. He seems a little off today. I'll have to talk to him.

"Red, come here." I motion to him. He walks over to me. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Can you keep a secret?" He asks. I nod. "So recently I've been seeing Emily. Well things got out of hand and I hit her pregnant. I don't wanna be in a serious relationship right now but I don't wanna make her upset. Also I do want the baby in my life. What do I do?" He says.

"Well just tell her what you told me. I know she'll be upset at first but soon she will realize why." I tell him. He smiles.

"Thank you." He says as he gives me a quick hug. He let's go and walks to his office. They are confusing people. Anyway let's see where this birthday takes me.

NEXT TIME (this is a preview for the next chapter)

"Wake up!" Alesa says shaking the fainted body. Alesa gets up and stumbles around for help. She can't find anyone. She sits alone on the side of curb and sobs. "I should've never let you drive." She says quietly as tears stream her face.