Um hi

So I've noticed how there are big ass gaps between updates. I apologize haha. So what I'm thinking now that school is starting and I'll be busier than I was in the summer, that I'll just end the book?

I said in the beginning of this book that we may not reach 200 parts well 123 parts is close enough. I don't want you guys just waiting for an update and never getting one so yeah I guess I'll end the book.

And since this was really the only book I was working on (that's published) it may seem that I'm very inactive on this account. Honestly, I just want to read on here so that's what I'll be doing.

Seriously thanks for reading the second book. I thought nobody would read it because it's the sequel.

Just a warning: I'm probably not going to update my PJO/HP fic either. I should really take that down. But I can tell you I do have many ideas in my head for just stories. I'm working on like 2 stories rn, but I only update them when I feel inspired. (Infires me man yeah)

So thank you wonderful readers for reading this! It's been a fun 2 years I think. Honestly, if you want to see some more problems just go to Pinterest. That's where I get them.

Or you could search @deathlytribute on Pinterest haha. That's where my fandoms are. No diy stuff. I can't do that.

But yeah. I'll end this here, my fellow fanpeople.