Getting to now my new step brother!!

"So uh what do you guys do for fun?" James said "uhh well I don't like doing fun things but Emily here she's like the best at having fun I think" I said trying still not to be so smart around him. He smiled "umm not even" Emily said chocking on the hand full of popcorn. James laughed. "Hey that's not funny I could've died" Emily said getting up hitting James shoulder. He laughed even more.

12:08

"Where are they?" James said with a worried expression on his face. "Uhh they said they be back either at 12 or 1:00 but as you can see they chose to do 1:00 instead of 12:00" Emily said trying to cheer up the silent moment." I'm super tired I'll see you guys up stairs" I said getting up from the couch "me too" Emily Said following me. "Amy Wait..." James said yelling at me. I turned and said "what?" He looked at me as if though he wanted me too remember something, then I did. He had a scared of being alone condition. So I told him "uhh you could come to my room if you want and lay on my bing bag" I said while he lit up a bright smile. So he followed me to my room. As we got ready for bed Emily's mom had called to go back home. Uhho Emily's in trouble. "Uhhh fine I'll be their right now God..." Emily said talking to her mom on the phone. "I'll see you later Amy and my mom said happy birthday "Emily said sounding sad that she has to leave. "Okay bye emi see you tomorrow" I said feeling a bit awkward being alone with James in my room. "Bye Emily" James said "it was nice meeting you" he said giving her a hug "oh why it was nice meeting you too James, now don't try and do anything funny with my Amy because if you do I totally want to know what happens" Emily said with a huge smerk on her face. "Ew get out Emily" I said throwing a pillow toward her face. "Ouch okay quite that" Emily said laughing. As Emily left I went straight to bed.

1:22

"Hey....Amy??....amyyyy??" James said into my ear pushing my shoulder to wake up. "Uhh what...what's wrong James?" I said rubbing my eyes and wiping away the slobber from my mouth. "I'm scared....I heard something down satires" James said with a shaky voice "uhhh just don't worry about it you can lay by me if you want?" I said not really sure what I was saying because I was half asleep and half awake. "Okay...thank you" James said sounding releaved about me letting him sleep with me.