The scary thoughts are back including the pain!!

As I finish getting dressed into a crop top that says "fuck you" with Mickey mouses middle finger up,black leggings, my black high top vans and my hair down with my SD hat on backwards,

I run downstairs. I looked at all the food. "Wow..... You cooked this all yourself Lorenaaaa I mean mom" I said with a smile trying not to look stupid."well yes sweat heart I did and a little help from your father as well" Lorena said laughing at what I had said. I grabbed myself a plate of every thing. Eggs,bacon,waffles,pancakes,sausage,oatmeal,and for the drinks I got milk and orange juice. "Mmmm wow dad this tastes really different" I said "what does sweaty?" My dad says"the orange juice it doesn't taste like the bottled up juice" I said with a smile wanting more of it "well that's cause it's not" Lorena says " I made it myself from real oranges and sugar" she said with a full smile on her face. "Wow that's really satisfying" I said admiring her smile and as I was my thoughts took me back to that same vision of me when I was three in the car admiring the way my real mother looked and !BOOOM! The car starts to flip and the chest pain had struck like lightning. As those thoughts were fading away tears poured out my eyes.

In a silent voice thus was said "Amy?.....are you okay sweat heart?" My dad says making me look up and nod my head yes "uhh I'm sorry please excuse me" I say getting up, pushing my chair in and running up stairs. "Amy?" My dad says coming after me " Lawrence it's okay let me check on her" James says from the other side of my door. "Knock knock" James says knocking on my door "go away" I say with a pillow over my face making sure a squeal of a cry won't escape my mouth. "Amy please open the door" James says sounding worried. Shit I forgot to lock the damn door. I hear James open the door and walk in. Then he closes the door and locks it. "Please James just go away I'm sure you have other things to do then care about my dumb ass crying" I said while sniffling a lot. "Ugh you know what I hate to break it to yeah...... I actually don't have any other plans but now that your crying I do have a plan and that is to cheer you up from whatever it is that your crying about".

"You see and that's why you can't help because you don't know what it is" I say in frustration. "Well gee if you were to tell me and open up a little more maybe your dumb ass probably wouldn't even be crying at all right now" James says in a high but not to high voice and a mad look on his face. "How could you?" I say throwing my pillow at him and jumping up to run to the bathroom. "Ah ah ah" James says moving his index finger side to side in my face.