5 ~ Cara~

I test the water with my foot. It's cold. Nothing new there. I take a deep breath, bend my arms and back and dive in with a small splash. The water swallows my body hungrily. I open my eyes under the water. A untouched sapphire heaven sparkles before my eyes. I come up for breath before diving back into the water. I begin my practice. 1 length then 6 then 12. When I finally reach 40 my mussles acke and scream. I pull myself out and wrap myself in a towl.
"You swim well" says a voice, making me jump. I turn around and roll my eyes at the B&Bs 'handy boy' Joe. He comes here every Saturday to do any odd jobs that need doing on the B&B my parents run. It's not well paided but he is only 14 like me.
"How did you get in?" I ask still
panting
"I have a key" he answers dismissively. I notice he's holding a camera.
"Please tell me you were not talking pictures!"
"Of course I was. I told you before you should try out for Kiss Me!"
"Is that even legal? To perv on girls in the swim stuff?" I snap annoyed. "And I've told YOU before I'm not working for your dad's agency of air head models'
I walk quickly to the changing quibicke with my stuff is in. I check my phone to see if Justin had texted me.

2 NEW MESSAGES:

(1) MELODY BABE: can you make next Saturday's camping trip? Martha is going on holiday with Charlie. Two bloody love birds xxx
(2) JUSTIN: Yeah I'm totally up for Saturday. Just don't tell anyone because you know how my friends would react. Love you baby!

My heart stops. He said he loved me! Omg omg omg. We're an item. I re read his text again and again. He called my baby! I want to screen shot it and send it to Melody, Martha and Poppy. But then my figures freeze. Of course, he doesn't want anyone to know. I replie to his text. Then open Melodys. Shit. I'm going to have to say no to camping. As well as Martha!  Guilty I type that I can't make it.

I feel bad. As hit send. She'll get over it I think. Pulling on my top. Hopefully.

______________________________________

Hey all! I think this is my best chapter yet! Please comment, vote, like and follow. And thanks for reading this far! It really means all the world.
All my love and more
Millwah.