3 ~ Poppy~

As the plain hits the runway I jump, keeping my eyes screwed shut. The plain slows and I hear my mum's voice saying "were home!" I open my eyes and peer out at the bleek British weather. It's not raining but the sky is bruised with think grey clouds. I grown. Pulling on my hoodie I stand up, my feet numb from the long flight. Will, my step dad, hands me my bag and we make our way down the Ile. Reluctantly, I step out into the icy cold weather and cearfully make my way down the mettle stairs of the plain, the wind wipping my hair back. My little sister Ellie follows me, holding hands with my older brother Jack.
Inside the airport it's much warmer. We buy drinks from Starbucks and cradle them detween our stiff cold hands.
"Jesus Christ its August for crying out loud!" Cries My step dad, grumpily. Stairing out the window
"We do live in England will!" Sighs mum.
I check my phone. Only one text, thank God. Last year when I came back from Spain it was 43.

WIFE FOR LIFE MELODY: Welcome back to Britain! You were missed for a couple of days😂

I smile at the text. When I left Melody was on top of her game. I wonder who she is now. That's the only thing about her, she is like a rain cloud, could brake at any minute.

______________________________________

Wow guys! I think 274 word is a record! Thanks for reading this far it really means the world. Please vote, comment and give us a follow. ❤
All my love and more
Millwah