Chapter 2: A Bandit

[E D I T E D]

Shelby: *monster voice* welcome back viewers ヽ('ー')ノ

Lucy: uh, what are you doing?

Shelby: *monster voice* none of your business

Natsu: hey, will I show up in this chapter?

Lucy: yes, I wanna see him (ノ'ー')ノ

Shelby: *monster voice* time will tell

Lucy: Awwwwww, right now!

Shelby: *monster voice* you can see him right now though. You can do whaatteeverr you want. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lucy: *blush*

Natsu: *monster voice* oyus, that sounds wonderful ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

Lucy: Lucyyy kick!!

Shelby: well, enough of the loverbirds, let's get on with a question and then the chapter!

Question of the chapter!

What is you favorite food?
My answer: I love pasta so fucking much. 'Nuff said. (⊙ω⊙)

Suddenly the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I'm being watched... I immediately shut the curtains and made my way downstairs for dinner feeling uneasy.

×××

I was woken up by a thud and my eyes shot open. Since I was laying on my stomach, I grabbed the dagger and listened around me. They seemed to be at the foot of the bed. I tensed as I felt them crawl on the bed.

I squeezed my eyes shut when I felt the covers being pulled away from my face and someone crawled over me, caging me with their arms and legs. I felt breath on my face and I decided in that moment to attack.

My eyes flashed open and my attacker gasped and fell off the bed. With the image that I saw of him, he appeared to be a boy around my age with handsome features and... pink hair? I jumped up and was on him in an instant. With me straddling him in an oversized, unbuttoned tee shirt and underwear, I couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed.

I leaned over, and his eyes became glued to my cleavage. I rubbed them together self consciously and he began to drool. I shook my head and came back to the matter at hand.