Chapter 5: Bandits of Fairy Tail

Shelby: Wazzap my doods? I have decided to update when I feel like it, BUT the desired amount of likes will prompt me to write more quickly... Comments will also be appreciated.

Natsu: but what if they believe your story is trash and just don't feel like it?

Shelby:
NO
O
O
o
o
o
°
°
°
.
.
.

Natsu: you already knew though

Shelby: ya... I did...

Natsu: well... Um just gonna *begins to walk backwards to door*

Shelby: *grabs scarf* oh no you don't. You're staying here.

Natsu: b-but I heard the others were having a party/deciding how to murder yooouuu

Shelby: oh?

Natsu: oh shit, I just handed them over to the devil...

Shelby: damn right you did. Now... To foil their plans... *walks off evilly rubbing hands together*

Question of the chapter!
Do you prefer pancakes or waffles? Pie or cake? Pepsi or coke? Pasta or rice?
My answer: pancakes, cake, either/or, PASTAAAAA

~~~

"We could get to know each other," I said suggestively, yanking his scarf down so that he was at eye level. I didn't normally act like this, but he turned me on so much!!

"Lucy, let's get to know each other first before doing anything like that," he said in a tone which brought me back to reality. He sighed and walked back to the wagon, leaving me standing there, barefoot and wearing his coat.

I was shocked. What the hell just happened?!