2nd Chapter

2nd Chapter
Graduation Day

Previously on "Bade's Daughter":

Jade was at her acting class sitting next to Beck while Beck had his arm around her shoulders and both were listening to Sicowitz.

This class Sicowitz chose Beck, André, Robby and Tori to improvise.

"Tori imagine you're Beck's wife and Robby's your child, who is a mean boy and André is your best friend so you and Beck go ask him for help with your child Robby because André was a specialist with kids. If you want an A do more then your best." Sicowitz told.

"So basically my child is like Jade." Tori spoke.

"Hey!" Jade exclaimed.

(...)

"Beck, is everything ok? You're not breaking up with me, are you?" Jade spoke completely scared for once.

"Something's not ok babe. Of course not, I'm totally not breaking up with you." Beck replied laying a kiss on her lips.

"What is it? What isn't ok?" Jade asked worried about him.

"It's my mom, she's very sick. Next week, after we graduate, I have to go back to Canada." Beck spoke sadly while a tear fell down her eye.

"Right after we graduate? For how long?" Jade asked sadly.

(...)

They were all sitting at the table eating lunch, Jade was silent again.

"Jade, we're all sad about he flying back to Canada but none of us got that silent." Tori spoke.

"Yeah, but it's not your boyfriend who's flying away and staying an indeterminate time without being together. Oh wait, you have no boyfriend 'cause nobody loves you." Jade said rudly.

(...)

They were all back at their homes, Jade was on her laptop listening to music until she gets a video call request from Beck, which, of course, she accepted right away.

'Who's that girl!?'
'Calm down baby, she's my neighbor. She just came in when I called.'
'I'm going there right now.'
'Ok.'

(...)

"Hey! He's my boyfriend because he loves me not you. If he loved you he would be with you." Jade yelled.

"That's true." Beck agreed side hugging Jade.

"You don't deserve him." the girl spoke.

"I totally don't because he deserves someone better then me but he chose me and we're happy together so shut up!" Jade shouted.

"See! You admitted he doesn't deserve you." the girl shouted back.

"I did, which means he doesn't deserve you because I'm better than you." Jade yelled again.

Now on "Bade's Daughter":

(...)

It was graduation's day, Jade was completely the opposite of excited, she didn't want this day to come that quickly since Beck told her he was going to fly back to Canada.

Trina would call the graduated students to give a speech and Beck asked her to call he and Jade on the same time but Jade or anyone else had no idea.

"I loved last night." Jade spoke smiling at Beck while Trina called other graduated students "It was the best night of my life."

"Mine too." Beck replied laying a kiss on her lips.

"Now, the graduated couple Beck Oliver and Jade West." Trina called as it came Beck's time.