3rd Chapter

3rd Chapter
News

Previously on 'Bade's Daughter':

It was graduation's day, Jade was completely the opposite of excited, she didn't want this day to come that quickly since Beck told her he was going to fly back to Canada.

Trina would call the graduated students to give a speech and Beck asked her to call he and Jade on the same time but Jade or anyone else had no idea.

"I loved last night." Jade spoke smiling at Beck while Trina called other graduated students "It was the best night of my life."

(...)

"I know you're all waiting for a speech about school and stuff like that but I really need to do this before I fly back to Canada." Beck told the students and everyone looked at each other confused, Beck turned to face Jade, who was also confused, and proceeded "Jade I love you since I got to know you, yeah, we had our fights, we even broke up a few times but I'm glad we're back together and we're better then ever. Dating you isn't easy but it's worth it. I like girls who fight back like you because easy is boring. I know the Jade behind the mean girl front, I also know you keep that mean girl front because you don't want to get hurt. You know the expression 'I love you to the moon and back'? Well, it doesn't fit to express my love for you. I love you to the infinity and beyond and that's why I'm asking you this." Beck got on his knee picking a little box from his jacket's pocket and Jade covered her mouth with her hands in surprise, she was holding the tears from falling because she doesn't want anyone else seeing her crying "Jade West, would you give me the happiness of being my wife for the rest of our lifes?"

(...)

"Goodbye..." Jade said sadly with tears falling from her eyes.

"Goodbye babe..." Beck said and she jumped onto him kissing him like she wasn't going to see him again and he kissed back.

Jade let go of his hand and he picked his bag and left for the airplane leaving Jade standing there, with tears running down her cheeks.

(...)

She was back home and was scared to tell Beck the news, she was scared that Beck wouldn't want the baby or that he would leave her but she knew she had to tell him.

As she sees the video call request from him she gets really nervous but accepts it.

He notices she's nervous and asks what's wrong and that's when she gets even more nervous.

'I have something I need to tell you'

(...)

"Jade, I know you're still awake, go to sleep." Jade's father ordered.

"Go away father!" Jade shouted angrily.

(...)

The night passed by and the next day Jade was once again nauseous but really hungry.

Now on 'Bade's Daughter':

It's been a week and Jade haven't told her parents about the baby yet.

She then decided she would tell them today 'They hate me already so what's the difference?' she thought.

She got out of her bedroom and looks for them until she finds them watching television in the living room.

She turns off the television, which makes her parents look at her.

"I'm pregnant." she told.

"You what?" her father yelled "The jewelry in your face wasn't enough? You had to get pregnant!? You're having an abortion! Otherwise, you'll raising that thing by yourself and you'll raise your own money to take care of it!"