Cuff you.|| N. Maloley

We're all having a cook out by we I mean Sam, Jacky, Johnson, Gilinsky, Derek, KDL, Tez, Swazz, Hayes, Dillon and my boyfriend Nate

We're all having a cook out by we I mean Sam, Jacky, Johnson, Gilinsky, Derek, KDL, Tez, Swazz, Hayes, Dillon and my boyfriend Nate. We're also waiting for Nash, Cam, Aaron, Matthew and maybe Shawn to show up.

"Hey Y/n." Cam pulls me into a hug.

"Hey Cam." I hug him.

"How you been?" He asks.

"I've been amazing." I smile. "You?" I ask.

"I've been good, doing things here and there." He says.

"Yo Y/n catch!" Hayes says throwing a football my way. I dodge it.

"Don't do that Hayes." I laugh.

*
We're all seated around the campfire and the boys are all taking, I'm snuggled up to Nate since it's cold.

"So Nate." Nash grins.

"What's up?" Nate asks.

"How did you and Y/n meet?" Hayes asks grinning.

"Well we meet at the store she worked at. Dillon and I went shopping and she was at the cashier but Dillon asked for something and she help him out and let me just say her ass, was ooh my lord, amazing." He says making gestures like he's grabbing an ass which causes me to blush and hide my face behind Nate.

"How did you guys become friends?" Hayes asks.

"Well we became friend after I kept going back to the store and buying stuff, I told her she was a very chill girl and if she wanted to hang out sometime she said yeah." Nate says.

"You're lying." I say. "It took you a long time to convince me to hang out with you." I say causing the boys to laugh.

"Why?" Tez asks.

"Cause no offense babe but I though you were a creep, but then we started talking as friends and then we began dating." I explain.

"I wasn't talking as friends." He says. "I knew the first time I spoke to you I wanted to cuff you and you were the one all along." He says cheekily. I kiss him.

"How cute." Jacky says.

"Awe." Swazz says laughing his ass off.

"It's always been her." Nate shrugs.

"Now y'all make me want a relationship!" Hayes says.

"No Hayes, you're too young." Nash says.

"Oh shut it Nash. You're just three years older than me." Hayes rolls his eyes.

"How did he ask you out?" Sam asks.

"He just did and I said yes, it was nothing too romantic." I say.

"We need details!" John says sassily.

"We we're actually were laying down on bed talking about the concert we had gone to the previous night and we kissed and then he asked me to be his girlfriend and the rest of if you guys know." I say.

"You were in her bed before she was your girlfriend?" Derek asks. "I tought you well!" Derek says wiping a fake tear away. "I'm one proud parent." He says.

"You dumb." KDL says laughing.

"I'm glad he was there." I say.

"Yeah, cause I cuff you and you're mine." Nate says.

"You're mine, I cuffed you." I say.

"Mhm yeah sure lets go with that." He smiles.

"Says the creep." I peck his lips.

Words//518//
Hope you enjoy this one guys! Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Thank you guys for all the love for all the support with all of my books.
Updated: September 14, 2016