Touch you.|| S. Wilk

I was attending an event with my boyfriend of years, and i don't really feel like going

"Babe you ready?" Daniel asks.

"Yeah." I say walking to him.

"You look absolutely amazing." He says.

"Thank you handsome." I smile.

"Let's go." He says leading me to the car.

*

I saw him kissing another girl. He was lip locking with, swapping saliva with her. I blink back the tears, it hurts.

"Hey Y/n, you okay?" Sammy asks.

"Yeah I'm fine." I smile at him. He pecks me lips.

"I know you're not, I'll take care of you babygirl." He says walking away.

*
"Daniel I don't feel well can we leave?" I ask him.

"I can't, I have to give the toast." He says.

"I honestly don't feel well." I tell him.

"Can you take a cab home?" He asks annoyed.

"Fine, I will." I say.

"I can take her if you want." Sam speaks up.

"You don't mind?" Daniel asks.

"Not at all, in fact it would be a pleasure." Sam grins.

"Thank you man." Daniel bro hugs Sam.

"No problem." Sam says. "Shall we?" Sam asks me. I smile and nod my head.

*
"You shouldn't of have, Sam." I tell him.

"Hey I wanted to." He places his hand on thigh.

"Ahh that's why." I giggle. "Yours?" I ask him.

"More like ours." He says gripping my thigh.

"I'll text Daniel I'm staying at Lia's." I say.

"Great, I'll have you all night." He grins. "I'll get to work you out." He licks his lips. "Why don't you leave him?" He asks.

"Everything with due time." I tell Sam.

"I just want to smash his face every time he places his hands on you." He says.

"He doesn't touch me anymore." I tell him. "If it makes you feel any better." I say. "It stopped once you stared touching me." I say smiling shyly.

"So I'm the one who gets to to touch you in all the right places but he gets to hold you?" He asks. I stay quiet.

*
The car ride to Sam's was quiet, once we got to his, he just got out and went up to his room. I closed the door and changed into my lingerie I kept at his.

I knock on his door. "Sam you in there babe?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says.  I twist the knob and push the door wide open to reveal myself.

"Babe." He says.

"I think someone needs help." I point at him. I make my way on him and undo his tie and unbutton his shirt. I kiss his lips and kiss his neck and leaving some hickeys while undoing his pants, pulling them off and throwing him on the bed.

*
"That was amazing." He says panting.

"Yes it was." I say panting as well. "Best sex, so far." I admit." I roll over on him and peck his lips.

Sam finally fell asleep, and I got out of bed and got my phone and went down stairs. I dialed Daniels name, it's time to do what I needed to do for a long time. Break up with Daniel.

"Hey Daniel?" I ask.

"What's up Y/n?" He asks.

"I just a wanted to tell you I can't anymore." I tell him.

*
I woke up and Y/n isn't by my side. I put on my boxers and head down stairs since I think I hear her voice. I make sure I am quiet to hear what she is saying.

"I can't be with you anymore Daniel, I don't love you anymore." She says. "I'm sorry I'm not happy and I'll be getting my things this morning." She says hanging up, I wrap my arms around her and kiss her check.

"Hey you." I smile.

"Hey you. How long?" She asks referring to me eavesdropping.

"Long enough." I say smiling. She turns around and kisses me.

"You deserve much more than sneaking around." She tells me.

"All I want is you." I tell you.

"I'm all yours." She kissed me again.

"I finally get to be the one to touch you and hold you." I smile at her widely. I pick her up and she wraps her legs and arms around me. I attach my lips to hers, then moving to her neck and biting down and sucking causing her to moan.

"Round two?" She asks.

"Round two." I smirk confirming.

Words//735//
Today is my first class at UCLA and I'm pretty dam nervous! 😪 thankfully I'll have my friend but only for the ride. I think I'm so scared and nervous I could fart, too much? Yeah? Okay I'll stop. Hope you guys enjoy the imagine. Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you'd like to. EVERYTHING WENT OKAY!
Updated: September 17, 2016