A Playlist Birthday

Based off of that ^^

Thomas' POV

We all walked off stage after my birthday surprise. I hugged my best friend Leo. I have had the biggest crush on him since we first met in high school but I was always too shy to admit it. Sexual orientation had never been a big thing until I met him. He flipped everything. I guess it's why I love him so much.

I whisper in his ear, "Did you organise this?"
"Yeah," he whispered back, "Did you like it,"
I smiled, "I loved it," I rested our foreheads together, "You're the best,"
"Thank you but I'm not. You are,"

That was when the unthinkable happened; he kissed me. And not just any kiss like the odd cheek kiss we'd do when hugging. This was an actual kiss, mouth to mouth.

I was shocked at first but then I relaxed and kissed back. He soon pulled back and bopped me lightly on the nose. He was smiling, "Why did it take us so long to get to this,"
"We're too shy to realise something great," I replied grinning like a mad man.
Leo kissed my forehead and I went deep red. I could fell the heat rising to my cheeks and he could see it. He stoked my cheeks with his thumbs and stared down at me, "You're so handsome," he spoke and I looked away going a darker shade of blush, "This is hard to say...Thomas Sanders, will you go out with-"

His thoughts were broke with me leaping into his arms and kissing him all over. It was like this for a few minutes before I stopped and smiled at him, "Does this answer your question?" I smirked and so did he, "Yes,"

We walked back to my hotel room and made out since we had nothing else to do. We spent our time kissing, talking about LGBT+ and our lives on the Internet. We know what ever we had would have a big impact and anything we would do would have a lasting effect. This didn't bother us and we posted a picture to my Instagram tagging Leo with a picture of us kissing. I captioned it with rainbow hearts ❤️💛💚💙💜 and I posted it. That was our coming out. Sure, we'd make a video addressing it and we'd get haters but we didn't care. Leo was mine and you know what? It felt good.

Was this cringey? This felt cringey.