Make up!

Wilford Warfestache
(Sorry there will be a slight change in his characters personality)
Wilford ended up asking if he could move in to which I happily said yes! I really did enjoy his company, so to show him how much I appreciate our friend ship I was making us some breakfast.  "Wilford Warfestache don't take sh*t from nobody" Wilford said in a goofy yet serious tone making me giggle but slightly curious at what he meant. I turned around and walked to the entrance of the kitten looking into the dining room to see Wilford getting mad at the chair. "Um, Wilford what are you doing?" I asked laughing a little at his childlike behaviour. "Oh (Y/n)! This chair hit my toe!" Wilford informed me walking up to me and pointing to the chair behind him. I laughed and patted the top of his head, cuz he took his hat off earlier "well go sit down in that chair and show em who's boss!" I giggled as I stuck my hands on my hips. Wilford smiled and me and turned to the chair smirking at it and stomping over dramatically sitting down and wiggling his butt around on the seat. "Huh? You like that chair? That's what you get!" He yelled partially smiling. I shook my head and smiled before heading back to (breakfast food) and putting some into two plates bringing it out to Wilford I set it down in front of him and sat across from him. "I just wanna, thank you for lettin me...stay here" Wilford said in a goofy accent as he wiggle led his eyebrows making me giggle. "Of course! We're friends and that's what friends do!" I reassured him leaning across the table and gently rubbing his hand. He smiled back warmly, staring into my eyes...his soft brown eyes were so...Dreamy? What no he's just a friend (Y/n)! Snap out of it!. I quickly retracted my hand back and continued to eat my breakfast.

Googliplier
Me and Google has finished our movie a few minutes ago and we were just sitting on the couch in awkward silence as the credits rolled on. "Okay Google let's run downtown!" I smiled trying to release the tension in the room. "Okay I guess..." Google replied grumpily standing up and extending out his hand for me to take. I hesitated but took it and he helped me up without an effort.

Sorry for late slow and short updates but...another chapter should be up soon before I go back to school so yeah...