U n c o n d i t i o n a l l y -2-

Acceptance is the key to be truly free. Will you do the same for me?

Daisy was home, she didn't see Brooklyn after what she told him at all, she ignored his calls, let him knock on the door until night, ignored his texts and pleads, she just ignored his entire existence, thinking ignoring him might make her forget ...

Daisy was home, she didn't see Brooklyn after what she told him at all, she ignored his calls, let him knock on the door until night, ignored his texts and pleads, she just ignored his entire existence, thinking ignoring him might make her forget about him for good.

But she was wrong.

She dreamt about him, she thought about him, she looked at their pictures together, she couldn't get it out of her mind, his face. She couldn't erase any part of him at all.

She was in love, she was in deep, far too deep than she's ever been and she doesn't want to drown, but he's got her tied up with heavy metal and it's pulling her deeper that she can't even seem to breathe.

But she accepted that.

Her phone rang for the thousandth time this day and she just sighed, ignoring it and went to the kitchen, she got out a tube of Ben & Jerry's ice cream and a spoon from the fridge, she got out Lays, Doritos and Haribo's then she went back to her bedroom.

She sat on the bed and opened up Netflix on her laptop then she started rewatching Stranger Things, ignoring the buzzing of her phone.

As the seventh episode started while she ate a little bit of everything, there was some rattling coming from her open balcony but she didn't really hear it as she was too engrossed in the show to even look up, yet, when the seventh episode was over, her heart almost stopped when she looked up and saw Brooklyn sitting on a chair, just watching her and she let out a gasp.

"You're obviously ignoring me, I could smell that from a thousand miles away."He stated with his eyebrows scrunched up.

She didn't speak.

No, no, she didn't dare.

He sighed, getting up and walking towards her bed then he crouched down in front of her; "Why are you ignoring me, Daisy?"

"I'm not.."She stuttered, obviously lying.

"Then why are there.."He trailed looking at her phone then spoke again, "Seventy nine missed calls and three fucking hundred texts from me?"

"I just-"She cut herself off, not knowing what to say.

"You just..?"

"I didn't mean to tell you that I love you, Brooklyn, I do, fuck yes, I love you so damn much, but it's all just so fucking scary, you don't even seem to be thinking about possibly breaking up with Chloé anytime soon, and what we're doing is obviously wrong on so many levels."She spoke quickly before she could change her mind.

"You want me to break up with Chloé?"

"Breaking up with her right now will only prove that her words about me are right."She mumbled, pretending she wasn't hurt that he didn't tell her he loved her, but deep down, she knew he wouldn't because he probably didn't love her back. "I already accepted the fact that you'll never be fully mine and that I love you too much to let her have you all to herself, so I'm not gonna give you up, either. I know this sounds weird, especially coming up from someone like me, but- Brook , I don't even know who I am anymore. I feel so lost without you."

Brooklyn just nodded and got up, laying down on the bed next to her, he took her in his arms and kissed her forehead whispering; "I'd kill anybody who ever tries to touch you, because you're mine, baby girl, and I love you too."