W i l d e s t D r e a m s -1-

Nothing lasts forever, but this is gonna take me down.

She opened her eyes and looked at him, then with a hoarse voice she spoke, "Brook?"

"Baby girl."He said with wide eyes and sat next to her on the bed quickly, "Holy shit, baby, you're awake."

"I am."She whispered, "What happened?"

"You overdosed on Flunisolide and Xanax."He muttered not able to look her in the eyes, "Then you hit your head hard on the floor when you fainted, so you got in a coma."

"How long?"She croaked out.

"Three weeks and six days now,"He said faintly.

"Oh."

"My parents came to visit."He smiled.

"Did Chloé do, too?"She asked, confused.

"No, baby girl, they all know I love you, now."

"You what?"She whispered with wide eyes.

He smiled and kissed her forehead, "I love you."

"This isn't gonna end well."She mumbled shaking her head.

"Baby, just let me try to make you happy."He whispered looking in her eyes, "Give me a chance."

"Stay with me and we'll see what will happen."She smiled faintly.

"I'll always stay."

"Can we not say shit we don't mean those few days?"

Brooklyn stayed silent for a few moments before nodding, "I'm sorry."

-

Few days later

"Let's go?"Brooklyn said as Daisy got in the car, she nodded and he hit the gas, driving to the beach.

"You know I left her for you, right?"He asked, licking his lips.

Her distant self was enough for him to know that it was near, they were going to end. Now that he knew nothing but how to love her, she was slowly letting go, slowly giving up, slowly seeing him fade away, slowly losing him.

But she didn't even see it, she might have distanced herself from him but she didn't mean to, she even brought him with her friends when they went out to try to make him feel how much she actually loves him, without saying it.

She couldn't say it, not when the last girl who said it to him wasn't enough for him, she felt that maybe he'll go and maybe even fall for someone else if she said it. She was purely just confused and extremely scared.

She stared at him for a few seconds then smiled, nodding, then reached over and kissed his neck then sat back down on her seat.

He sighed and shook his head, pressing on the gas harder and she bit her bottom lip, not knowing what to do. She was confused and scared, again, and she didn't know what to do that could make him stay.

And it wasn't easy for her to keep him under her spell anymore.